Michael and I started a garden this year!
We planted:
Bell Peppers (I picked our first green one yesterday!!)
Watermelon
Squash (even though I can't stand the stuff :))
Herbs, such as:
Cilantro
Parsley
Italian Basil
Thyme
We also planted Chives
Onions
Jalapenos &
Roma Tomatoes!
that look like they are really coming along!!
We plan to make yummy salsa when
everything is ripe and ready to go!
It's been fun to take care of the garden together,
weeding & watering;
And just watching everything grow!
The garden was all Michael's idea, he has been wanting
one for a long time, but with the condo, we weren't really able to...
It's so nice to have a yard and be able to make it our own!
We plan to make yummy salsa when
everything is ripe and ready to go!
It's been fun to take care of the garden together,
weeding & watering;
And just watching everything grow!
The garden was all Michael's idea, he has been wanting
one for a long time, but with the condo, we weren't really able to...
It's so nice to have a yard and be able to make it our own!

7 comments:
Wow! I am impressed, mostly by the no weeds part. That was always my worst part about the garden.......but I LOVE eating what we grow. Fresh produce is the BEST!
Love this...you're such a proud "mommy gardner". LOL. Can't wait to taste the salsa...you will share, right???
I can't wait to try the salsa :)
It looks like it is doing so well. How exciting. We did some container gardening and we will see if anything turns out (I forget to water, oops!) You guys are so cute in your house, you take such good care of everything, and do such a great job decorating it! Love ya guys!
How's your basil doing? Mine is exactly the same size as when I planted it TWO MONTHS AGO!! I'm thinking maybe I need to get some Miracle Grow or something. . .
xoxoxo,
Mom
Erik: "Doing the garden, digging the weeds, who could ask for more". Looks fun, maybe I'll plant a garden someday.
hey Laura ~ nice to meet you ;)
Kiana's mustard colored flats are from Target, last year...
maybe you could find them online, but my hunch is - they're probably gone...
bummer.
thanks for reading!
you had an adorable blog, and cute style!
Post a Comment