Sunday, April 4, 2010

Old Man!

This HOTTIE had a Birthday on Saturday!
So, I thought I would take us all back to the 3rd Grade for this one.
Michael is:
M - Mischievous
I - Intelligent
C - Charismatic
H - Hardworking
A - Amazing
E - Entertaining
L - Luscious

I hope you had a great 25th Birthday Babe!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

The Hodges said...

Happy Birthday Micheal. And PS your trip looks like it was sooo much fun. I am jealous. i just love you Laura Lou.

Clayton and Heidi said...

Cute idea. Happy Birthday!

Holli said...

I love how he always has a smirk on his face when you take a picture of him. He's such a punk! I love your post though!:) Hope Michael had a good day, even if he did have to spend it with his "lame" family.

Primitive Designs said...

It's funny that you spelled his name out like that. When he was about 15 he had to speak in Sacrament Meeting on Mother's Day. He brought little kids up to hold the letters that spell out mother while he gave his talk. I am pretty sure this was after they had announced no props during a talk but hey, he's Michael Burtis!
25! Where have the years gone???