Sunday, April 11, 2010

Birthday - Easter - Birthday

As I said in the previous post, it was Michael's 25th Birthday on Saturday before Easter.
We had such a fun weekend celebrating Easter, Michael's Birthday AND my Mom's Birthday! First look at how ADORABLE Michael was at 3 1/2! Such a stud!
On Saturday evening we went over to Dave & Julie's for Easter and M's Birthday...
For part of Easter Sam got a kite, so M & Sam headed outside to see if they could get it up.
How to fly a kite by M-Diddy & S-Izzle:
1st: Hand the handle to the cute one... then have the big one hold the kite...
2nd: Make sure the cute one is ready to run...
3rd: Ready... Set... GO!!
And he's off! {Look at that adorable face! They got it up a bit, and he was SO HAPPY!}
And just because I CANNOT get enough of this Hottie: I tried and tried to get pictures of this little cutie.... but he is just too quick for me and my camera.... Still, isn't he just "Suh-darn" cute?!
We had M's FAVORITE Birthday cake...
My hubby LOVES it when I take pictures of him...
it only took 5 different tries to get the cute one above....
We (meaning: Holli, Allison & Sam... M helped by putting the cute paper holders together) colored eggs...
Then Michael opened all of his FABULOUS gifts - with some extra LOVE from his Mom!
On Sunday we headed over to My Parent's for Easter,
My Mom's Birthday and Michael's Birthday.....
We ate dinner... then the adults hide treats in the backyard for the adorable kiddos to find:
While the kids found the hidden candy... T-Pain practiced her trampoline SKILLS! We headed in for PRESENTS!!! Both Mom & M scored BIG! Look at my
HOTTIE BOOM-A-LOTTIE Mother! WORK IT GIRL!!!
While opening the presents... Ellie enjoyed her lunch completely relaxed on T:
We had a wonderful Birthday..s/ Easter weekend!

7 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

Good times, good times.

Primitive Designs said...

Even at 3 he was a little entrepreneur!! I love the total look of distress on his face in the pic of us together!
One day he will regret not letting you get some good pics of him while he still has most of his hair!!

Alexandra said...

Your mom does look like a hottie!!!

April Paul said...

I love the dresses you all got your mom. So cute.

Mom & Dad said...

I love the dresses you all got your mom, too! :) And that's an incredible picture of Tracie doing aerials (sp?) in Dad's awesome "Hammer-Time" pants! (I'm so glad he hasn't let me get rid of them all these years. ;)

xoxoxo,
Mom

Holli said...

I love the kite narration- so cute! Too bad my brother is such a punk at pictures! Manty's the same way, except instead of mad faces he gives me some weird, super cheesy face. Oh these crazy boys we married! Hey, we should play soon! :)

Tracie Paul said...

I love it! Mike's so great! And that was a magnificent post! Those dresses were adorable and Ellie is ADORABLE. I cannot get enough of her!!! she is just 'suh-darn' cute. :)