This year Michael had to work on Valentines weekend... so we decided to celebrate the weekend before... I took 1/2 the day off on Friday.. and when I got home, Michael told me to pack an overnight bag {a little background - Michael HATES staying at hotels... he would much rather "be in his bed, then pay to stay in an uncomfortable bed" :) So this was HUGE!
He got us a room at The Anniversary Room - the Jungle Room!
It was so cool! The tub had a huge elephant head above it, and the bed was on a ledge w/ an alligator right next to it... Michael even went the extra mile and had them spread rose pedals all over the floor, tub and bed!
SOOO Romantic!!
Happy Sumo {YUMMY!!!!}
It was such a fun Valentines! He spoiled me rotten! Thanks so much babe!
I sure do love that man a lot!!!
Since Michael was working... I told Alan and April to go on a
Since Michael was working... I told Alan and April to go on a
HOT DATE
and that I would babysit the kiddos.

We watched movies, colored and ate Valentines sugar cookies!
Audrey is HILARIOUS!!! We watched one of the Tinker Bell movies, and this is how she sat:
even though she has seen the movie MANY times! lol.
It was so much fun to play with the kids... but MAD PROPS to A & A, 4 kids is a lot of work! And I only watched them for 4 hours before they were in bed!
But they sure are SUPER CUTE!!!
I asked my adorable Grandma if she wanted to be my Valentine and she said
"Well I guess I could be..." Ha ha ha!
11 comments:
Love your leg on the elephant trunk...classy! What a sweet and romantic thing for Mike to do (did he tell you I told him to do it?) Just lookin' for props (J/K)!!!
Your G'ma is cute!
Watching those 4 kids made you baby hungry-huh? HA HA. I agree with Miranda, your grandma is so cute!!
How cute are you Lara!!! I miss seeing you around... You are just a doll face and I'm glad your hubby spoiled you rotten...
Love ya chica
I think one of my sisters should offer to watch my kids so I can go on a hot date. hmmmmmm I hope they read this :)
Good post! Gross. . .anniversary inn. . .
Well. I'm glad Grandma is your valentine. Thanks for asking me, by the way.
I'm not mad.
And sorry we didn't make it over to hang out with the kids. But glad we saw you! Love my scentsy, thanks again!!!
good job on watching those kids I hope they had fun with you too. Love the valentines weekend!! I hope you took a bath in that huge tub :)
Aww, that looks just wonderful! I'm glad you guys had a perfect day. You sure got a keeper there!
I thought you were supossed to watch my kids... I do remember you volunteering... good thing my mom voluntered too and so you were off the hook. I'm glad you and Uncle Mike had a good time! We need to get together ASAP
How gross and sweet all at once!:) I am still waiting to hear about the signature book! Miss you Laura! We need to hang out again soon.
Thanks for watching the kids! I laughed so hard when I saw the pic of Audrey! Ha,funny.
You are always on my case about updating. I want an update. What is going on?
Post a Comment