Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Little Surfin' Girl... (and VERY good lookin' surfer boy)

Don't we look like surfers or what?!

So, I was supposed to be paying attention to the instructor... but I noticed there was a guy taking pictures... so of course I had to pose =)

Our Instructor was AWESOME!


Oh yeah! 20 RUNS!!! And we got up every single time!!

I'm thinking we were born to be surfers! I was so proud of myself the first time I made it all the way to the shore! {Yeah, I'm not so humble am I?! =)}


Surfing was SO much fun... but we were both SO, SO, sore the next day!

What an AMAZING workout!!!




6 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Um...you definitely look like surfers!

Kathrin Paul said...

Jerks! Ok. LOVE the pic of you in black and white. Such a cute picture! And you guys look hott! Merry Christmas Eve! Did you guys take your laptop, or what? Crazy.

Hahn's said...

Oh Laura and Michael... I miss you guys so so much!!

Looks like you are having a blast. You two should become professional surfers, you sure look like naturals =)

Love ya!

Mom & Dad said...

WHERE ARE YOUR LIFE JACKETS?!

love,
Mom :)

Primitive Designs said...

Missed you guys Christmas Eve! Your mom's comment made Dave & I laugh! but seriously, what were you two thinking? At LEAST floaties should be required!

Love & miss your guts!

Alexandra said...

that jus looked like way too much fun! I think you are really meant to be on the beach! I want to try someday.