Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sammy's 3rd Birthday!!

It was our Nephew, Sam's, 3rd Birthday on Saturday!
Holli had a fun party at the church pavilion for him.
This is him with the icing from his "Cars" cake (he LOVES Cars =)).
What a cute kid!
And this is the other kid at the party...
Isn't he THE CUTEST 24 - going on 6 year old? I sure think so!
Sam is such a good boy, and always, always keeps us laughing.
He has got so much spunk and personality - We just love him too pieces!
Happy Birthday Sam!!

4 comments:

Hahn's said...

I saw up Michaels shorts... =)

Holli said...

Oh thanks for the post. Sam looked at it and said, "Oh, I'm opening my presents!" He was also very excited to see pics of Uncle Michael- he loves you guys!

whitney said...

Laura! Hi! The bag was from Old Navy believe it or not, for like 10??? I get so many compliments on it! But it's navy and white.. I don't know if that makes a difference or not. I know they also had a red and white one as well.. So I hope that helps!

whitney said...

Laura! Hi! The bag was from Old Navy believe it or not, for like 10??? I get so many compliments on it! But it's navy and white.. I don't know if that makes a difference or not. I know they also had a red and white one as well.. So I hope that helps!