Okay, so I know that I have been a complete blog neglect-er... I'm not going to try and make excuses... I will just move on... lol.
Michael and I have had so much going on - I don't even know where July went! I feel like we completely skipped the entire month! Here are a few of the things going on in our life right now - sorry, I have no pictures for this post... hopefully I will update with pics soon ... no promises though =)
*We put our condo on the market in late June and it is now under contract to close September 21st!!! YIPPEE! We are totally going to miss our first home - it is where we spent the first 4 years and some change of our marriage - it has been an absolutely wonderful starter home, we love the area we live in, but we just need a little bit more space (no, this is not an announcement =)).
*We found a home in Draper that we are closing on at the end of this month!!! We love it! It is about 8 minutes from my work and 6 minutes from Michael's school. It is going to be SOOOO nice to have such a little commute! We are so excited to have our own yard, a garage, and a basement! The home is a nice rambler, the upstairs is roomy and finished, with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths and get this: A WALK IN CLOSET!!!!!!!!! I sang as soon as I walked in and saw it! lol. The basement is not finished, in fact, it only has part of the framing done. But Michael is so excited to make it his own and to do whatever he wants to it.
*Michael started his 2nd quarter of Culinary school and he is still very smitten with it. He has been trying out lots of VERY YUMMY new things and is freakin' awesome at plating - they all look so pretty =) Time to brag a little bit ***Michael was the "Golden Student" his first semester - his teacher even told him "I don't think I have ever had a student score this high in their first class, it is very surprising you don't have any prior experience". (Yes, I know, I am a VERY proud wife =)).
*We have got a few busy months ahead of us... September we move into our house, and are out of our Condo. October we are going to Orlando for Michael's work conference (we are so excited to go to Disney world - neither of us have ever been) then in December we are going to Maui to celebrate our 5 year anniversary! Yay!
8 comments:
You HAVE been busy...and I'm so glad I've been able to hear all the fun details, stresses, worries and FREAK OUTs...along the way. Ü xoxo
FINALLY. ;) That's so fun!!! I'm so excited for your house, and I'm so glad I'm related to Mike and his amazing cooking talents! Yum!:)
wow and I thought i was busy :) Well I am so glad you have such fun things happening soon. I am so jealous of the trips!! I wanted to get together sometime with you and alex.. Let me know when you can I just have missed you guys :)
I bet the reason you felt like you missed July is because you did. And you'll never get it back.
I'm so excited for all of your big things coming up! It has been a very eventful couple of weeks. . .do you realize that almost all of us will have moved in a six month period? Crazy.
Yay! I was wondering what happened to you.
Jealous of your up coming trips. Well maybe not disneyworld because I puke at themeparks.
congrats!!! I am happy that you are going to be living so much closer to me.
So the other day I asked kami what happened to you and she said, why, she updated today. WHAT!! It has been FOREVER! THat's neat about all your upcoming adventures. If Michael wants to cook for me that would be just fine :)
Oh Laurs.. I am so happy for you guys. I cant wait to see the new home and have sleep overs there :)
Post a Comment