Our first stop was in Afton, WY...
(this was Dave & Julie's bike they were on, we switched for about 50 miles)...

Then onto Yellowstone, this was our longest day... we rode from about 9 am to 7:30. (with lots of stops of course). But it was my favorite day too. Yellowstone was GORGEOUS! I loved being on a bike, where you can look all around, and smell everything too... (This is my fishy face)


Okay, so I have always been super fascinated with bears, I have always wanted to see one in person, and I love to watch shows about them. We went to Yellowstone 3 years ago for our 1 year anniversary and didn't see one (except for the one in the caged area). But this time, there was the cutest little bear cub, right by the side of the road! It was so close! Loved it!
There was so much beautiful scenery all around. I couldn't help but feel so blessed to have the opportunity to ride around in such beautiful place, while holding my wonderful hubby close. 
There was so much beautiful scenery all around. I couldn't help but feel so blessed to have the opportunity to ride around in such beautiful place, while holding my wonderful hubby close. 
I told Michael that he is not going on another bike ride with out me =) I had such a great time, and Michael really was in his element.
We then went through Idaho, and took the long way home through Heber. We ended up going over 900 miles in 3 days. Thank you Dave & Julie!
11 comments:
That looks like soooooo much fun! You two look like total bikers...you are one hot harley MOMMA!! What a great experience. I think G & I should take a ride, too. How fun! Glad you're back safe and sound...I missed you!
Wowsers. What would happen if you just got tired of holding on? That would be too bad. I didn't know about your thing with bears. . . I hope you're not lying.
So fun! I am totally scared of motorcycles, but I am all about taking a vacation! Yellowstone looks amazing! Glad you guys had a good time!
That's so cute, I'm glad you had so much fun! And Mike looks totally G. in that bandana, maybe you should get him a Jazzy scooter so he can be in his element every once in a while, they cut very nicely around tight corners in any household! But ya'll really are just suhdarn cute, I love you!
I am so jealous! That looks like so much fun. Judd has a bike and we were going to something similar this summer, but his bike is broken now and we're not gonna fix if for a while. I'm bummed! You are a hot biker chick!! :)
I didn't know you liked sushi! We LOVE sushi. We should go out together sometime!!
You crack me up! I love how you comment on all my posts. I just think you are the best friend I could ever ask for.
That looks like fun. Did you butt hurt after riding for so long?
So remember how you haven't written anything at all in July? It's almost over, slacker.
Dear Laura,
I am writing you from the blogspot headquarters. If you do not write a new post, we will write one for you. It may or may not include angry outbursts, profanity or mean name calling. We highly recommend a new post immediately in order to not be considered lame by all of your friends.
Thank you.
I heard blogspot hates you.
Laura.... crazy ride! that is so rad. OK so I read Lovely Bones.... holy cow! the beginning was a little intense. -just crazy.
OK well. Hope things are well. Let's run into each other again.
-Candy
p.s. how is that popcorn bowl of yours? :)
Post a Comment