Sunday, May 10, 2009

4 Years ago today...

Michael and I got married in Hawaii on Waikiki Beach! We were married by Reverend Kermet Rydel with just Michael and I present. It was about 4 in the afternoon, it was a perfect day (isn't it always perfect in Hawaii?!) After we got done with the ceremony, Kermet took 2 pictures of us and we were off to a gorgeous hotel on the beach!
In June, our wonderful parents gave us an open house, where we had close family and friends join us to celebrate our marriage.
To celebrate our 4 year anniversary we headed to the Zermatt Resort in Midway. It was fabulous! (We didn't take many pictures - sorry!) But here are a couple that we did take: Michael got a Blackberry Curve (let me just toot my own horn here for a second, he was so surprised, and excited - he has wanted one for years, but has been too cheap to get one... needless to say, he was pretty stoked!)
And my baby knows me SO WELL, he got me 3 shirts and 2 pairs of shoes - they are all SO DANG CUTE! I lucked out marrying someone with such fantastic style!
And now for the sappy part: I could not imagine my life with out my gorgeous, caring, loving, smart and thoughtful husband. He is my world. We are so blessed to have one another. I love every minute we spend together.
Happy Anniversary Baby, thank you for everything! I love you more than anything!!!

9 comments:

Hahn's said...

I might just throw up... JUST KIDDING. You guys are so dang cute! CONGRATS on 4 years.

April said...

Laura, you guys are so cute! I love reading your sappy love stuff about you and your husband! I think you are one of the cutest couples ever! Congratulations on 4 years. I still remember the day I received the letter from Splash telling me that you had eloped. (Literally, I remember it clearly... I was with my companion, driving to Wendy's to have lunch with the Spanish elders from our district, and I told her all about how you eloped to Hawaii... not that she cared or anything, but I always wanted to share my gossip with anyone who would listen.) Anyway, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations again!! I love you!

Kathrin Paul said...

Cute post! I'm excited for you guys! Here's to 4 more. . .and then 4 more. . .and then 4 more. . .
btw, who took that awesome cake shot? Sorry. :)

Tracie Paul said...

That's really great that Jesus is participating so much, right between you and Mike in that cake picture, great shot there, K K. :) You really are just suhdarn cute!!!! I love it, and that pic of Mike smiling so big with the Blackberry is great, he's so excited, great job, Lars!
I love you!

Miranda said...

Woo hoo. Congratulations! You two are so sappy cute!

Rachael said...

Wow I didn't realize that we got married 4 days apart from each other!! This year is also our 4th anniversary on the 6th. It is crazy to see how life can be so different for everyone.
Happy anniversary!!
How about KIDS? ;)4 years is long enough to get started RIGHT?? ;)

Alexandra said...

congrats your practicly an old couple

Clayton and Heidi said...

Yay for those married in 2005!
Congrats!!!

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

yay! I STILL remember the day you told me u were going to run off and get hitched lol... I LOVE IT! Congrats Laura and have some cute babies sometime so my kid can have a buddy! love ya