OH MY GOSH! CAN YOU FREAKING BELIEVE HIM??? WHAT A JERK! I was seriously so dang mad! Yes, I know, this is just a TV show, and I shouldn't get that passionate about it, but come on! How can you be SO shallow!
I have been watching this season from the start, and I have always said how perfect he and Melissa are together! I have loved them as a couple from the start. I even loved him! I felt for him, and thought he was such a wonderful man, and father. I was so excited when he chose her! But then he did that. Oh man, I was so mad that I accidentally swore at the TV. (Just ask Kathrin & Tracie). We were supposed to be having a "Bachelor Party". Thanks for ruining it buddy!
What a JERK!
What do you think? Do you like Molly??
4 comments:
I've only watched for a couple of weeks...but tended to lean more towards Melissa. I did shed a tear when he proposed...they looked so happy!
THEN...'after the rose'...what WAS that all about? Not sure about Molly...tonight will be interesting
oh Laura... I feel ya! I've been watching since the beginning and LOVED Melissa, so perfect for him! I thought he was a good guy... until the after show! Ahhhh.... I was so mad! I hate Molly... she should've went home a long time ago! My husband thinks I'm crazy for getting so into a TV show. I'm glad I'm not the only one :)
yes, I am just as angry about it as you. I think I finally learned my lesson with this round of the bachelor! It will never end up like I hope so I need to stop hoping. So stop watching :)
I hate Molly. I cannot believe it either. I seriously was so mad. I just sat there in complete shock then when it was over I had a few choice words to say about it. I agree what a JERk! FYI you need to call me back little girl. We need to hang out sometime
Post a Comment