So I know that I have been queen of the Tags lately, but not a whole lot else is going on so here you go:
a) List 8 Honest things about yourself - and make it interesting.
b) Pass it on to 7 other bloggers. . .
1) I LOVE sleep. I have to get at least 9 hours of sleep or else I am pretty much useless, or just really ornery. On a normal evening I go to bed, at the latest, at 10. And I usually don't wake up to get ready for work until 7:45 (sometimes 8, depending on how many times I hit the snooze). Then on weekends the thing that I look forward to most is sleeping in. On weekends, I usually get at least 12 hours of sleep. There just isn't much else I would rather do.
2) I love veggies and candy, but I usually eat way more candy then veggies - because candy is just so much easier; you don't have to prepare them, or pay lots of money for them. And veggies go bad much faster than candy does =)
3) I am pretty sure that I have some form of OCD. When I leave the house each day, I have to double check the lock - even if I am already down the stairs, I have to walk back up and check it. I have started saying out loud as I leave "I am locking the door" Ha ha ha, I sound crazy. I also have to double check that I forwarded my phone and locked my computer whenever I am leaving my desk. I don't know why I am so obsessed. And every time I go back to check, I have locked them both. It is so silly that I do all of this.
4) I saw "Confessions of a shopaholic" the other day, and I could honestly relate so much to the main character. She said "When I shop, I just feel so happy - the world is just a happier place" (not an exact quote). But seriously! I LOVE to shop, I feel so good when I am buying stuff. Yes, I know, I have issues =). Go see this movie, totally cute!
5) This one is kinda gross. I love to talk about things that probably aren't very appropriate for young ladies to talk about =). Like bowel movements and sex stuff. I am SO open about this stuff, it is probably one of my faults. It drives Michael nuts that I like to talk about body stuff, but I just find it all so fascinating! Wow, now how is that for honesty?!
6) I love my teeth. Yep, I said it. My teeth are my favorite asset. My parents have spent so much money on them, for braces. (Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!) Seriously, I had THE WORST teeth before I got braces. My bottom teeth zig zagged and my top teeth were almost completely turned out. In third grade I even had a kid ask me "How do you even brush your teeth?!" To which I replied "I get a toothbrush and I put toothpaste on it. . . " Pretty much our kids have no hope - even though Michael has fantastic teeth and never needed braces, I am pretty sure mine were so bad, that is just what they are going to get.
7) I get really baby hungry sometimes, like to the point where I want to pregnant RIGHT NOW. I get so excited to tell our families and friends that we are expecting, and so excited to have a little Michael running around. . . but then all Michael has to say is "Laura, do you not want to sleep in ever again, for 18 years??" Oh yeah, I'm good. I can wait a couple more years =). (I know what you are thinking. . . and yes, I am pretty dang selfish. Sorry!)
8) I LOVE to fly. I have only been on an airplane 3 times that I can think of: Hawaii, Disneyland & California for our cruise. I really do LOVE to fly. I don't know why - but it is just such an adventure for me! I can't wait to go on vacation at the end of March for many reasons, and this is a big one. I can't wait to fly with Michael!
Alright, so there you have it!
Now I tag:
1. Kathrin
2. Miranda
3. Alicia
4. Jenna
5. Rachelle
6. Holli
7. April
9 comments:
you are so funny! I really wish you would get on the baby thing... Ava and Carter need more cousins to play with. And don't worry when you have your little ones I will come to your house and help you. Then we can hang out and kids can play doesn't that sound like fun... oh and I'm way excited for tomorrow too and for next thursday...wahoo!
Laura, whenever I read your blog I'm like, "wow... we are so alike!" We should be good friends! Is that me that is #7?
holy crap I have the same OCD trait about double (sometimes triple) checking the doors, windows, lights, tv, etc. before I leave the house or go to sleep. I also have to say outloud "door locked, lights off" ect. I thought I was the only strange one in the world for doing that. Now I take comfort in knowing that there are two strange people in the world that do that. Awesome!
I LOVE that you explained to the kid HOW you brushed your teeth. Can't stop laughing at that one. HAHAHA!! I love you Lar!
Yep, sleep is wonderful! I love to sleep too. I used to sleep-in all the time! 'Til noon or later! But then. . . kids! No more 9 hours of sleep! That is definitely something I miss every single day. But you learn to go on less sleep, take naps, or go to bed earlier. Yeah, that's one crappy thing about parenting. Can't you wait?!
I always double, triple check to make sure all our doors are locked and the stove is off before I can go to bed. A little OCD is a good thing, I think.
And yes, you do have very nice teeth!
LMBO! You are so absolutely hilarious! Maybe you'll get lucky and have a baby like Sean who at 2 months slept for 10 hours every night and took 2 naps during the day. He never woke up before 9!
My parents spent lots of money on my teeth too. That was a very fun read!
Good times. I love talking about poop with you. We are so gross. I think maybe you should post that picture in your blue dress so they can see a before and after on your teeth? That would be fun.
I'm excited for tomorrow night!
Laura lou. I love you! You are too funny. We need to get together sometime.
Post a Comment