My average day, I have at least 6 or 7 pieces of candy (this could be a mini candy bar, or a handful of hot tamales, or M&M's or just a Laffy Taffy or Tootsie Roll). But it isn't just a piece and I am good, it is a handful. And this is EVERYDAY!
So I decided last Thursday - after my first meeting of The Biggest Loser Challenge that I am doing, I decided that enough is enough! I work my butt of going to the gym 5 or 6 times a week but I don't see any kind of a difference. Well HELLO! Its all of the candy you eat! So as of today it has been 1 week and 1 day with NO CANDY!!! And I haven't even had any real cravings either! The first day was the hardest, I am so used to just grabbing a handful as I walk to take the mail around, or as I am sitting at my computer for 8 hours a day.
So there you have it, I just thought I would take a moment to brag - because you know, this might NEVER again happen in my lifetime! I was thinking maybe I will go until we go on vacation at the end of March - that would be 1 month! Maybe?. . . Eh, maybe not =). I will let you know.
5 comments:
don't neglect the cadbury mini eggs! They need your love.
Seriously though I am proud of you. 1 week and 1 day is big!
I'm impressed...you've got some major control...I DON'T.
PS...who took that picture...nice shot.
Keep it up...
The fact that Heidi loves cadbury mini eggs is just another testament that we are supposed to be best friends. I am impressed, Laura! Way to go! But really, don't neglect the mini eggs.
wow I am so proud of you, my mom is actually doing the same thing. She is up to like 16 days I think. She is worried about easter time with those darn yummy eggs. Good luck, and I hope you notice soon in your workout how much the sacrifice pays off!!
Post a Comment