Hey ladies! Alicia, Kamie, Rachelle and I are having a little K-town get together on January 30th. If you are interested just leave your email and I will send you the details!
Seriously. I'm even a k-towner, but did you notice how she put NAMES in so as to exclude me from the beginning? Honestly. Then, just now, she told me I had huge feet. Biggest brat ever. Sorry we don't have little rat feet like her. I mean really. A grown woman with size 1 feet? Glad you can still wear those toddler shoes, Laurs.
2 comments:
Seriously. I'm even a k-towner, but did you notice how she put NAMES in so as to exclude me from the beginning? Honestly. Then, just now, she told me I had huge feet. Biggest brat ever. Sorry we don't have little rat feet like her. I mean really. A grown woman with size 1 feet? Glad you can still wear those toddler shoes, Laurs.
OK!! i'm ready for a new one!!! I'm all prepared to comment up a storm!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaand GO!
:) Love you!
Post a Comment