Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Years!!

To bring in the 2009 New Year, Michael and I got to spend the evening with our really good friends, Lashae and Noah!
We started out the evening by going to a yummy Thai restaurant, and getting caught up on everything that we have missed with them in NC.

Then we headed over to our house to open Christmas gifts, play with Noah and Michael's new helicopters (seriously, they are like 10 year old boys. They love their helicopters =)), and of course, eat more great food.
We had such a great time with the Steeles', seriously, it was like they haven't been gone for the past 5 months. What a wonderful Holiday season that we have had, we are so blessed, and lucky to have such great family and friends! We wish everyone a fabulous New Year!!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

So awesome that you've kept in touch and are such good friends...GOOD TIMES!!

Rachel said...

FUN! I need to try some new food places :)

Mom & Dad said...

I love the way y'all coordinated your outfits!