Wednesday, December 31, 2008

DaNcInG WiTh ThE STARS!

Last night Dancing with the Stars came to the E Center in SLC.
Jenna and I went together, and it was seriously
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
Such a fun girls night!
The dancing was fabulous! Seriously, these guys are so dang talented!
Lance and Lacy are my favs for sure, I loved watching Lacy on
So you Think you can Dance.
They are such a cute couple. . .their chemistry was awesome- and I was totally impressed with Lance's skills!
Miranda was there too! Love her! It was so fun to come into work this
morning and talk about everything.

Such a good show! Long, but good (3 hours later!)

I was totally impressed - fantastic show, you should have seen all of these dancer
girls and their bodies! Oh man! So freaking in shape! Someday, when I get paid to dance 10 hours a day, I will look as good as them =)

7 comments:

Miranda said...

Woo Hoo...yes, it was so fun and I personally think DEREK is HoT!

Jenna's a cutie! So fun!

Jamie said...

Oh, man! I totally love Dancing With the
Stars. How fun to go and actually watch them in REAL LIFE (and not on a t.v. screen)!! Lucky you!

Kathrin Paul said...

Who knew you even liked this show? Not me. Fun!

Rachel said...

Looks like a fun time! Do you dance yourself? :)

Hahn's said...

Thanks again for taking me, I had so much fun!!! You are the best. Dinner was delish even though we ended up at Village Inn... HA HA HA.

PS...Miranda is a cutie =) LOL

Tracie Paul said...

Wow, so I hated this show passionately until now. And now I only dislike it! :) (Maybe you can write some critiques on the show that I refuse to write, hence my B in Social Dance. :)) I'm glad you had so much fun! I remember when Erica and I would argue who was hotter, Lance or Justin off of NSYNC. I thought he was beautiful, figures he would turn out gay! :) And you already have a mega hot body like those girls! ;)
Can you tell I've been trying to fully exercise my commenting rights? You asked for it...

The Hodges said...

oh I am so jealous. I saw they were coming and I totally was goingt to get tickets but I forgot. (I am slowly loosing my mind.) That sounds so fun.