Happy Birthday Julie! We Love You!!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Happy Birthday "Jules"!
Happy Birthday Julie!
Today is Michael's mom, Julie's birthday. And Michael makes sure that everyone knows, today is exactly 9 months from Valentines Day =).
Julie is amazing, she is so talented; definitely the most crafty woman I have ever met!
Julie is an absolutely wonderful mother, and mother-in-law. I know for a fact that she would do anything for any one of her kids! I am so grateful to Julie and the wonderful mother that she has been to Michael. I am so glad that she passed him on to me. . . even though I didn't give her much of a choice (with the whole elope thing - sorry about that =)).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to our mom! She is pretty great!
Geez...Lots of birthdays lately huh! Thats fun! Lookin' sharp Mike and Laura you're beautiful as ever! Graduations comin' up Michael CONGRATS! We're excited for you two:)
Post a Comment