Friday, November 21, 2008

***TwiLiGhT**

It FINALLY came. . .
We went to the 12:30 AM showing at Jordan Landing. . .
Kathrin, April (I didn't get a pic with her, wish I would have!) and I all sat by each other, Tracie was in a separate theater with her girlie friends. And what did we think???
L-O-V-E-D it!!! I wasn't sure at first. . . it was pretty dang cheesy. But over-all: Great! I really do HEART Edward. He was perfect. He will always be what I picture when I read the books or fantasize about my Edward. It totally makes me want to read the book again (I have already read it twice - yes, I know, GEEK. (Michael said that we are just as bad as Star Wars fans - going to the theatre at 10:00 for the 12:30 showing =))).

So what did you think? I totally want to know. I have heard mixed reviews. So tell me - is Robert Pattinson your Edward? (=

6 comments:

Miranda said...

I liked Edward...but I don't HEART him. It was a fun experience to be there. Bummer we didn't get to go together, sit in the same theater OR even at the same time. But...we're both sleep deprived. Don't get grumpy!

Clayton and Heidi said...

I am so excited to go TONIGHT! So I will give you my review when I've seen it.

Edward...I wasn't happy about the choice. However, I bet that he will grow on me throughout the movie...maybe. Like I said I am going tonight. Woohooooo!

Kathrin Paul said...

Robert as Edward grew on me. . .I didn't like him at first but I think he did a great job. I loved it! I didn't think it was as cheesy as it could have been.

Alexandra said...

I hope you weren't too tired on Friday but I already know that you were. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Anonymous said...

I was one of those that went to the 12:15 showing of star wars , hence hte name of my sone Anakin.... I cant wait to see this movie next week with my friend!! I loved the book!! Get well soon too hun!!

LaShae and Noah said...

I liked it...It was pretty cheesy, I think the book was WAY better but I would see it again?? I liked it overall but I wasn't WAY happy with it. Edward wasn't all that I needed him to be, at times he actually did make my heart melt but only a few moments:) I know, i'm hard to please I just thought there were some really odd shots of him where he didn't look too cute, the white makeup was weird, I know he's a vampire but it just looked silly some of the time but on certain moments I did love him!