Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Erik Simon!!

Happy Birthday Simon!!
Today is Erik's 26th Birthday! Can you believe that?!? Old man!

Erik is amazing. He and I have always been super close. In High School, when I was a Sophomore and he was a Senior, Alicia Larson and I would hang out with him and "his crew" at lunch and Erik would give me piggy back rides to class. One day when he was getting ready to leave on his Mish - it was raining really hard outside so he, Tracie and I all went outside and sang and danced in the pouring rain! I loved it! And I love him!
Erik is such a hilarious guy, we love hanging out with him and Kami. He is smart, good looking, and funny. We are so lucky to have him as our brother/ bro-in law! (Oh! Cute!!)
Happy Birthday Simon!!! We love you!


8 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

He's ok, I guess. He sure smells good, though.

Anonymous said...

See everyone- I do have the nicest sister in the world!!!

Suzie said...

Happy Birthday Erik from Josh & I!

The Hodges said...

Oh I love Erik! Good times hanging out in the hall of fame at KHS. Happy B-day Erik. I can't wait to see you tomorrow Laura! I can't wait to see what Micheal is making for dinner.

Clayton and Heidi said...

Simon! Why did I not know that!?!

So Erik and Kami when are you going to start a blog? Do all the sisters need to start one for you?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC! Clayton and I will be calling you tonight with a very lovely rendition of "happy birthday"

Clayton and Heidi said...

i meant eric on that last eric not erik

Kathrin Paul said...

Erik meant sisterS. Plural. He has the nicest sisterssssssss.

Rachel said...

SIMON!!! I am using it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the greatest guy for my sister.......
He does have some pretty great sistersssssssssssssss! :)