Way awesome! I should see if Biph can do a family picture for us in the near future. My favorite ones were the one where your mom is in the background of your bro and sister in law, and the one where you're grabbing your husbands chest! hehehe, I laughed.
6 comments:
I told Kami that we need to do black and white for our next fam pictures too. They look great! :)
Cute pictures! Those look great!
Way awesome! I should see if Biph can do a family picture for us in the near future. My favorite ones were the one where your mom is in the background of your bro and sister in law, and the one where you're grabbing your husbands chest! hehehe, I laughed.
i love how you are grabbing Michael's...pec! Funny.
The pics look great. Kathrin you are a photo genius.
Oh, thanks guys! It went pretty well. I love autumn pics!
So cute! She did a GREAT job!
Post a Comment