Kathrin got some awesome tickets to the U of U Black-out football game. She was SO nice and thought of me to join her! So on Thursday night, we bundled up, hopped on trax and headed over to the game.
When we got to the game, we ran into this really HOTguy and he was nice enough to let me take a picture with him =) What a hottie!
The game was the biggest emotional roller coaster, we started out happy as clams, even though they were down 7 when we arrived. We knew they could totally come back - so we had faith. . .
But seconds turned into minutes, and minutes turned into an hour. And after a lot more incomplete passes then we would like to admit, we were starting to get a little frustrated.
But don't you worry - They came through for us one again!!! They scored an AMAZING touchdown and we were back in the game with only 47 seconds left!!
And guess what kids:WE WON!!! Yippee! GO UTES!!
It was such an awesome game! I had so much fun! Thanks Aunt Kat for letting me be your date!!
That man was really really nice to let you take a picture with him, what a HOTTIE ;) lol (i am sure there was other girls there that wanted there picture with him, if you know what i mean) HA HA HA.
That was an awesome game huh? Your sister is was so nice to invite you, I know how hard it is to be seen in public with you....
Jenna, I'm glad you can relate. It IS hard being in public with her. She has to always take pictures and stuff. But she bought me a pretzel. And popcorn. And a diet coke. Good times. This is a good post, I'm just going to put a link on my blog. :)
How fun! Go Utes! We even hear from people out here that they're pretty good so...we're on the map! Bundling up though?? It's 70 degrees here still...weird huh! Doesn't seem like Thanksgiving almost here at all! I love sister btw:) They're the best! love ya
7 comments:
That man was really really nice to let you take a picture with him, what a HOTTIE ;) lol (i am sure there was other girls there that wanted there picture with him, if you know what i mean) HA HA HA.
That was an awesome game huh? Your sister is was so nice to invite you, I know how hard it is to be seen in public with you....
You know I love you!
Jenna, I'm glad you can relate. It IS hard being in public with her. She has to always take pictures and stuff. But she bought me a pretzel. And popcorn. And a diet coke. Good times. This is a good post, I'm just going to put a link on my blog. :)
oh barf! Kathrin was nice to invite you, but to a UTE game??? I would be looking for a new sister if I were you.
That is awesome that you guys were at that game. Man that was just crazy until the last 47 seconds of course!!!!
How fun! Go Utes! We even hear from people out here that they're pretty good so...we're on the map! Bundling up though?? It's 70 degrees here still...weird huh! Doesn't seem like Thanksgiving almost here at all! I love sister btw:) They're the best! love ya
ditto to what heidi said. Actually I have to run to the bathroom now, the barf is coming!
Laura Lou, That looks like a ton of fun. You are so neat. I just love you. Friday was so fun, we need to get together more.
Post a Comment