Wednesday, October 22, 2008

***HALLOWEEN***

I know there have been a lot of posts about loving fall and Halloween time, so I thought that I would add in my two cents. . . I too LOVE Halloween, I think it is even my favorite holiday (right behind Christmas). It has been my favorite since I was kid. The main reason why it is my favorite is probably because of the candy! I heart candy! But I also love the weather (why can't it just stay this way for the Winter???) And I love dressing up and seeing all of the little kids dressed up:

***Please note my "My Space face"*** Last Saturday I went to my parents house and the kids, Tracie and my mom were going through the Halloween stuff - it was so cute seeing them try on all of the different costumes. Then I headed over to Holli's for her baby shower and Sammy was so dang cute there too, so of course I had to get out my camera - like a grandma would - and take a bunch of pictures =).

We love all of our nieces and nephews, they are so much fun! It is so exciting to know that we have 2 more on the way too! Yippee - you guys keep up the great work of picking up mine and Michael's slack!!! (You guys are probably better at the kid game then we are anyway =)).

7 comments:

April said...

Sorry this has nothing to do with your post but I just wanted to respond to your comment on my blog. No, going potty all the time is not fun. You should try it while serving a mission. I can't tell you how many bathrooms I've used! Tons and tons! And my companions would get annoyed with how often I went... what can I say, I just have a small bladder, I guess. The best though was when I had a companion who had the same problem, and so we were really comfortable with always having to go. Ha ha! Anyway, good times.

April said...

Okay, now I read your post and will comment on it. I love Halloween too, and I think it's also my favorite holiday after Christmas. I love Halloween movies, and I love seeing the kids get all dressed up. It's just such a fun, unique holiday, and I can't wait until I have my own kids so I can make it really fun for them! Good post, Laura, good post!

Kathrin Paul said...

So cute. I love the braids on Braydon and the puppy ears on Audrey. . . We should compare Tor's drum pic with the one from when she was like, 2. Good times.

Kathrin Paul said...

PS thank you for taking off the stupid mystery letters thing. :)

Hahn's said...

Grandma Laura.... =) Hey that sounds pretty good. I think you should have kids sooner than later so you can be officially called a grandma =) Did i just make any sense? LOL

Miranda said...

I love your long hair extensions...so you! And the jewels...so BEDAZZLING!!

Your neices and nephews are adorable! How fun!

Rachel said...

um, I am pretty sure you would be great at the kid "game"!