On Friday night we went to Alexandra and Brandon's house for a DELICIOUS meal, looking at great pictures and fun games (I want you to know that Yahtzee is my new favorite game). We always have fun hanging out with these guys. Thanks again for having us over!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Make it Blog-worthy. . .
As Miranda was leaving work on Friday she said to me: "Make it a blog-worthy weekend" So we did just that =)
On Friday night we went to Alexandra and Brandon's house for a DELICIOUS meal, looking at great pictures and fun games (I want you to know that Yahtzee is my new favorite game). We always have fun hanging out with these guys. Thanks again for having us over!

Then on Saturday we went with cute Erik and Kami to the Pie Pizzeria then to the U for The Halloween Symphony. It was so much fun, everyone in the symphony was dressed up, and they did a great job playing all of the dark songs like the theme for Jaws and the Funeral song. It was a really great night, Erik and Kami are a great couple, and its always a blast to hang out with them.
Finally this weekend, we had Kevin and Jenna over to carve pumpkins and for dinner. I think they turned out pretty great? Don't you? We had fun scooping out all of the guts and carving our masterpieces! Kevin and Jenna are really talented pumpkin carvers, and we were so honored to have them carve in our kitchen =). Thanks guys, you guys are great! lol.
On Friday night we went to Alexandra and Brandon's house for a DELICIOUS meal, looking at great pictures and fun games (I want you to know that Yahtzee is my new favorite game). We always have fun hanging out with these guys. Thanks again for having us over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
you guys are so fun, cute AND talented!
xoxoxo,
Mom
Very Blog worthy I would say indeed. What a cute cat pumpkin... did you do that? We love you guys and can't wait to have you over to our new place.!!!
Sick..that picture of me is very gross!! We had so much fun hanging out with you guys! Thanks again for having us over, and dinner was super good, thanks again!!
Definantly a blog worthy weekend!!
An ABSOLUTELY blog-worthy weekend. Darling pumpkins...LuV
That's fun! I hate carving pumpkins, bah humbug. The smell bothers me and I don't like the goo. Don't be mad, ok? What's wrong with your camera? You guys have a lot of good times. Way to work it!
definitely blogworthy. however, I think you are WAAAAYYYY to nice to Kami and Erik! :) j/k you are just a nice person!
totally blog-worthy! Holy crap Laura you guys are a busy couple! I have loved catching up on all your posts. So when we were in HI Clayton said, "heidi we should go to sand island for Laura and Mike" Sadly though we didn't make it there. But we did think of you and it is the thought that counts right!?!
oh and Kathrin don't be a halloween grinch. Carve the pumpkin, fill it with gasoline (just a little) and light it on fire. AWESOME!
Post a Comment