This picture is hilarious, we went for a "hike" and I told them to turn around so I could get a picture, and this is how they posed:


Michael couldn't come because he had to go to Moab for his Biology class, but that was okay- I had a great time with my family =)
On Tuesday afternoon Michael called me to see if we could go to lunch together on Wednesday. I got so excited because we very rarely have lunch dates. So I wrote it on my calendar and the next day I was telling everyone at work that I had a hot date with my husband for lunch that day. He told me that he would just call me when he got here (because I work on the third floor, and you have to get a security pass to get through to the offices). Well at about 12:15 I got a call from the gal up front telling me that my husband was here to pick me up. I was thinking, why didn't he just call me? Why did he come up? So, I walked to the front and I was looking for Michael- but all I could see was this little girl at the counter. She turned around and guess who it was?!?! LASHAE!!!! I was so excited that I screamed and ran right up to her and gave her a huge hug! This is my neighbor, and really good friend, that moved to North Carolina 2 months ago. She wasn't supposed to be here until December- but she was able to get a buddy pass and come for a visit! I was seriously SO surprised and excited- what a great surprise that her and Michael pulled off! We went to lunch and talked over each other, and talked each other's ears off- like we do. It was so great! I miss her so much and it was so wonderful to get all caught up.
Michael and I LUCKILY got tickets to the U of U Vs. Oregon State game last night. We didn't find out that we got them until about 4 in the afternoon, and the game started at 7. Michael had looked for Student tickets but this game was sold out! (For security purposes, I can not say how we got the tickets- but it was nothing dishonest, I promise =)). Jenna and Kevin have season tickets to the games already so we were able to go to the game together. The game was so freaking good. It got pretty frustrating there in the middle, but the last three minutes of the game were INCREDIBLE!! GO UTES!!!!






9 comments:
WOW...you are one busy girl. Sorry Michael wasn't around for the "hike"...BUMMER. Love the pics of your little "posers". How did you score UofU tickets...tell me...tell me...soooo not fair! Great pics...Ü
I won't tell anyone how you got your tickets, or that you sold your blood on the black market. Or your soul. . .what was that??? Hmm. Anyway. Maybe I should get excited about going to football games again. I miss them, but I need to find a buddy or something. Football tonight, though! Hey, and I'm reading "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" also, we must be sisters! How are you liking it so far? Ok. See you later.
What fun to spend time with all your family! Alans kids are pretty dang cute! It's funny how they posed - my kids do the exact same thing! Where'd they get that, I don't know? I sometimes miss the times when we were younger without kids. So much fun on the fly. Enjoy it now!
I am so glad you were able to see Lashae! What an awesome surprise! And Michael can NEVER keep surprises to himself!
The Utes game was so good, huh? Mostley the last 3 minutes like you said... We had a blast and we are soooo sorry again about forgetting our dumd tickets.. like we are so stupid!!!
that is so fun that you had family day at the park. You should of come visit me after!! I am only like 10 min away. I love that park!!
Cute pics!!
i am honestly glad utah won, because then the price of our tickets will go up (my dad bought a lot of tickets to the byu utah game to sell for A LOT....smart dad!!)
go cougs!
GO UTAH!!!!
I love ya kiddo but, that team???? hmmmmmm. lol..
COUGARS rock!!!
Post a Comment