I got this from Jenna's Blog. You just go to http://www.flickr.com/ and type in your answer and it brings up a bunch of pictures to go with your answer.
Since this is Michael's blog too, I am going to answer the questions for him- with out asking him, so we will see how much I get right =)

6. Who is your celebrity crush? David Beckham
Jessica Alba
7. What is your favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper 


Since this is Michael's blog too, I am going to answer the questions for him- with out asking him, so we will see how much I get right =)
1. What is your Name? Laura Burtis

Michael Burtis 

2. What is your favorite food? Grilled Cheese (sorry I am a copy cat Jenna =))

I am going to say steak??? 

3. Where did you go to school? SLCC
The University of Utah 
The University of Utah 
4. What is your favorite color? Pink 

Green??? 

5.What is your dream car? Since I don't really have one, I am going to put Michael's- Aston Martin
6. Who is your celebrity crush? David Beckham
Jessica Alba
7. What is your favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper 
Diet Mountain Dew
8. Where is your dream vacation? Hawaii

8. Where is your dream vacation? Hawaii

His is the same =)
9.Where did you grow up? K-town baby!

Magna Baby 

10. What is your favorite dessert? I have 2, Fudge brownies and Candy =)


Ice Cream 

11. What is your favorite book? The Count of Monte Cristo (a very, very close second is the Twilight series, of course)
12. What do you love most in life? Family for sure!
12. What do you love most in life? Family for sure!
Twinners
6 comments:
Oh Laura.. that is so cute that you answered for Michael =) CUTE IDEA!!! We sure do have alot of things in common!
I liked all of it except the UTE helmet...that killed it for me:)
Don't forget that you are taking me to Hawaii with you!
You guys should come over to our house for family gatherings we ALWAYS have fudge brownies AND ice cream! :)
ps I was killed over the UTE helmet too.
David Beckham is pretty hot, but I can't stand Posh so that's a turn-off!
GO UTES!!!!
That's a fun idea! I liked the pictures, they were cute! They must have tons in their inventory to cover everybody's favorite stuff! I liked the pink shoes one. And now I want brownies and ice cream. I should have gone to Logan with Erik and Kami and maybe I would have got lucky?
We love you too!
Post a Comment