Sunday, August 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY D!

Friday was Sammy D's 2nd Birthday (I am sorry Holli, "Sammy" just kind of is stuck with Michael and I (his name is Samuel, everyone calls him Sam but Michael and I)) =) Sammy is so much fun, he has such a great, vibrant personality. He has Michael wrapped around his little finger. We love it whenever we get to spend time with him. His birthday party was Saturday, he was so dang cute with the Pinata and opening all of presents. Happy Birthday- we love you!




After the birthday party Michael was going to go hunting with my brother Alan so I went with him to hang out with April and the kids. Aunt Kat came out a little later and we ate pizza and we were going to watch movies that we rented, but we ended up just talking instead.






We had a wonderful day spending it all with families, we are so lucky to have so many nieces and nephews so close by, so we can spend time with them, spoil them, get them all hyped up sugar then give them back to their parents. . . =)

6 comments:

Alexandra said...

you just wait until everyone gives your kids as much sugar as you give everyone elses. then you'll be really glad that you were the nice aunt... Just kidding love you Laura

Kathrin Paul said...

I love your new background! So cute! We did have a lot of fun last night, I'm glad I came out! Thanks for making me and making it worth it! And I can't believe Sam is that old, he sure is cute!

Hahn's said...

Sounds like you guys had one eventful weekend!! You look so stinkin cute in that picture at the b-day party. And all the little ones are just adorable!! we need to hang out soon, its been to long!

April said...

Wait, why did you apologize to Holli? It's not Pixy's son, is it? ...Don't think so. Anyway, I agree that you are lucky to live near your family! I love my niece and nephew so much too, and I can't imagine what it would be like if they lived far away! There's just nothing like spending time with relatives when they're cute and little. I wish I could be related to you guys so I could participate in your conversations instead of watch movie rentals. Love you!

Mom & Dad said...

I wanna spend the day with those adorable kids!

Rachel said...

hunting is such an awful time of year--actually I used to really like the fall, but now there is a damper. Somehow we women always make it through! :)