Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memory Tag!

I got this from Rachelle and it looked like so much fun. . .

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Remember, if you can't say anything nice, don't say nothin' at all (Kathrin) (ha ha ha, just kidding- you can write anything you want)! I can't wait to see what people remember!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

one of my favorite memories is when we would go to work and then go hang out all day at the pool after wards. we got so dang brown that summer! I know I will never be that brown again! And I also have fond memories of when you would come visit me when I was at Snow! Or, one memory that always cracks me up- when we were at SBO camp and you got out of the pool and half of your bikini was off! And I yelled "Laura! Your boob!" And you covered your swimsuit bottoms, because you thought I said "Laura! your pube!" I can't stop laughing right now. And then you realized that one of your boobs was totally out, and you jumped in the pool to hide yourself. Oh man. So funny.

Laura Burtis said...

Ha ha ha! Hilarious! That is probably #1 on my most embarrasing moments, ever list. So funny

Alexandra said...

I have so many memories of you... Well one that we haven't talked about in a while, remember when we went to BYU education week. We had so much fun going to classes eating and meeting boys. I have no clue how but we seemed to pick up boys where ever we were. We were so competitive too, if one of us liked the other's boy they had claimed, all hell broke loose. What were we thinking? another memory thats fresh in my mind, (because erica left to girls camp yesterday) is when we went to girls camp. We had so much fun getting into mud fights, singing and being crazy. I think we were probably the most loud crazy girls in our stake. We've always had good times

Kathrin Paul said...

Oh wow. Remember that one time that you flashed me in the kitchen? You're so free. And gross. I need to think of another memory of you.

Laura Burtis said...

Yes, yes, I remember. I am so inappropriate! Maybe this wasn't such a good idea (= I got in so much trouble for that. Sorry Aunt Kat. LOL.
Alexandra, thank you for the uplifting and fun memory. We were such pimps (once again, inappropriate, but I just don't care). We had SO much fun at BYU education week! I loved it!

Laura Burtis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom & Dad said...

When you were a pre-teen, you were telling us a story and you said something like, "and then they saw each other and it was like 'rondezvouz'!" When what you actually meant was "dejavouz" (sorry, my French spelling stinks!)

Love,
Mom

Mom & Dad said...

Wait a minute! When did you get that "bikini" spoken of in Rochelle's post?!

Mom

Laura Burtis said...

Ha ha ha!!!! Mommy! I was a perfect angel, I never wore a bikini. lol Oh my heck, thanks Rachelle =)

I am seriously laughing so hard right now!

Mom & Dad said...

Yeah, these blogs are great - I'm learning all sorts of stuff about you and your sister that I never knew! Just wait until your father gets home! (j/k)

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

oops..my bad. REally, Laura's one peice malfunctioned...... uhhhh....

Kathrin Paul said...

Laura, we all know you're a two piece wearing floozy. Don't try and hide it. Ice cubes anyone?

Becky said...

Exercising in Tree Hut!!!! :) You little personal trainer you! I miss you Laura. You are so beautiful.

The Hodges said...

How funny is this! I am trying to think of a memory that won't get you in trouble with your mom and mr. paul. j/k I have several favorites. One was when we got in the baby oil fight in my backyard. I still have the pictures! Two is dance class and goofing off all the time. Three just driving around in the cadi, finding coins to pay for gas then using the money to get fast food instead of gas. So much fun.