Brayden and Victoria had so much fun taking turns wearing uncle Michael's goggles and looking under the water for the diving rockets, so they could point them out to Alan and Michael to go get. Little Audrey just LOVED the water, she was so cute the entire time, just smiling at anyone that would swim past her. She was kicking her little legs and giggling all over the place. Brayden swam up to me and said "This is the bomb, huh?!" Lol. I don't know where he comes up with these things, my mom told me that he is now saying "super duper up to heaven" instead of "for real". He is so cute. Victoria was just a little fish and was going all over the entire pool, when I tried to pull her around she got frustrated because she could do it herself. (silly Aunt Laura).
Monday, July 14, 2008
"This is the bomb, huh!?"
Saturday night we had Alan and April and their cute kids, Victoria, Brayden and Audrey over for dinner and to go swimming. For our fabulous meal, Michael made some EXCELLENT pizza (of course, since he is the Chef in our house hold Brayden and Toria even got their own little "Kid size" pizzas). Along with Doritos and Cottage cheese (they just go hand in hand, pizza and chips and cottage cheese). After we all got our fill we got all of our suits on to headed out to our pool. . .






Brayden and Victoria had so much fun taking turns wearing uncle Michael's goggles and looking under the water for the diving rockets, so they could point them out to Alan and Michael to go get. Little Audrey just LOVED the water, she was so cute the entire time, just smiling at anyone that would swim past her. She was kicking her little legs and giggling all over the place. Brayden swam up to me and said "This is the bomb, huh?!" Lol. I don't know where he comes up with these things, my mom told me that he is now saying "super duper up to heaven" instead of "for real". He is so cute. Victoria was just a little fish and was going all over the entire pool, when I tried to pull her around she got frustrated because she could do it herself. (silly Aunt Laura).

After we all got out of the pool, Victoria and Brayden were freezing so they asked Michael for some hot chocolate. Yeah, in July. Then we gave them a licorice rope and Brayden goes "Wow, that's bigger than me!". We had so much fun playing with kids, and it was fun hanging out with Alan and April too =)
Brayden and Victoria had so much fun taking turns wearing uncle Michael's goggles and looking under the water for the diving rockets, so they could point them out to Alan and Michael to go get. Little Audrey just LOVED the water, she was so cute the entire time, just smiling at anyone that would swim past her. She was kicking her little legs and giggling all over the place. Brayden swam up to me and said "This is the bomb, huh?!" Lol. I don't know where he comes up with these things, my mom told me that he is now saying "super duper up to heaven" instead of "for real". He is so cute. Victoria was just a little fish and was going all over the entire pool, when I tried to pull her around she got frustrated because she could do it herself. (silly Aunt Laura).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is the bomb!! Man, I wish we had a pool here, it is awfully warm! I think Victoria looks so much like April and Brayden looks just like Alan. Not sure about Audrey. They are all cute though. Sure is nice to enjoy your family. My kids ask for hot chocolate all the time and I'm like "uh, It't 90 degrees!!" And yes, I get loving Antiques Roadshow from grandma.
What a bunch of cute kids! (All 7 of you!)
xoxox,
Mom
Sorry that I get jealous. I'm glad you had fun!
Hey, this is Rachel (kami's sister) sorry I stink at sending out invites to showers. Kami told me that she told you about the shower on Saturday afternoon at 1. I hope you and your sisters can come, we look forward to meeting you.
It's at Kami's house 2660 Willow Hills Drive in Sandy.
When are we going to go swimming...huh huh??
Post a Comment