
I am a very happy little girl right now. First of all I just found out that I got a promotion/ new job! I am now the "Executive Secretary" for the North Salt Lake Team of State Farm Insurance. YIPPEE! It will be official on July 1st, but for now they have me training here 1/2 days and the other 1/2 of the day I am at my old office training my replacement. Not only that but next Tuesday we get to go on a road trip to Iowa! Iowa is where all of Michael's family is from and his mom's family is doing a family reunion. We made the same trip last year for his cousin's wedding- and you may think I am a little bit crazy but I loved the 16 hour drive! I absolutely LOVE road trips! I love the food, the company and of course not having any responsibilities. I can't wait!
I am just so freaking happy that summer is finally here! I love having so much to do and so much to look forward too. We love laying out and swimming at the pool, going for bike rides on our beach cruisers, playing tennis, going camping and having picnics. So far this summer we already have plans to have a bon fire, go camping, road trip to Iowa and of course the event of the season- Erik & Kami's wedding in August! We hope everyone is having a fantastic summer!
4 comments:
Nice work. I'm excited for your new job and you'll be so close to me! So my phone just died. Like, died died. Not sure what happened, but it wasn't out of battery or anything. Lame. So don't text me or anything. I'm jealous of your road trip, they really are fun! I guess I could have just emailed you or something, huh.
Great job on the promotion! You are welcome to stop by on your way to Iowa, if you want for a pit stop, or whatever. We're in Omaha, NE. Give us a call - our phone number is on the Paul Family Website. Hope you have a great vacation.
wahoo!!! Laura is hitten it with the big shots... Mrs. Executive Secritary... Congrats!!
Yay for the promotion, and yay for Iowa! I am so glad you guys are coming- you have no idea!
Post a Comment