Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Girls Night!



Our neighbors, and VERY good friends, Noah and Lashae are selling their condo and moving to North Carolina in August. So Lashae invited me along with 4 of her best friends from High school to go spend the night at a gorgeous condo in Park City last Friday. We headed there at about 2 on Friday and as soon as we got there we put on our swim suits and headed out to the pool to lay out and get our major girl talk on. Funny thing, as we were laying out by the pool, all of a sudden we see this "floaty" float right by us, it was so SICK! I am talking a nasty floaty, if you know what I mean! Ewww!!!! They ended up clearing out the pool so that they could clean it. But it was still pretty dang disgusting! Anyway, that night we went to dinner then dancing in down town Park City, it was a blast! We got back to the condo and you won't believe this. . . I stayed up until 4 AM!!!! I am pretty sure that is the latest I have stayed up since probably 6th grade! (Thanks Lashae, for hitting me EVERY time I closed my eyes for longer than a blink =)) Even though I am glad I did stay up, I am still paying for it today and it is Wednesday!
We are going to miss Noah and Lashae like crazy. They have been our next door neighbors for over 2 years now. We do pretty much everything with them. Camping, fishing, skiing, hiking, date nights, even cook meals together (my favorites are the breakfasts at midnight). It has been so nice for us to be able to live next door to some of our very best friends. Good luck with the Master's Noah, and we will look forward to all of your visits!

2 comments:

Holli said...

What a fun night! I have never had a girl's night like that! I bet it was a blast! I'm sorry you are losing your neighbors! Sad! We are getting pretty close to our neighbors, and I will be really sad when Sara and Cade decide to move!

Kathrin Paul said...

Laurs, we should do this sometime, have a REAL girls weekend! I think that would be a lot of fun. And we can go shopping.