


Yay for birthdays! I have been spoiled rotten these last 3 days. . .On my birthday (Thursday) Aunt Kat brought me Sconecutter for breakfast- yummy! Then I got to go to lunch with the girls. Then that night Michael took me out for Sushi, it was definitely a fantastic day! But my birthday didn't end there- on Saturday night my Amazing husband threw me a birthday party! It was so much fun. We had it at our condo's clubhouse, we barbecued, played pool, played some mean Guitar Hero, visited and ate some delicious food. (Michael got up at 5:30 that morning to prepare his first pulled pork, and man was it spectacular- that boy sure can cook!) It was such a blast to get both my family and Michael's family together along with most of my closest friends. I just want to say that I probably have the best family and friends ever! Thank you all for being such a wonderful part of our life!
4 comments:
Since when do you like sushi?? It really was the social event of the year. Mike, seriously. So good! I'm glad you had such a fun weekend! Love ya!
PS this word verification is soo random! I don't get it. But now I'll do it again. Maybe I'll see if I can make a sentence out of it. . .
My kissing xylophone can't geronimo.
I know, weird right?!? But I have been converted to the sushi game. I am still pretty new at it, so I don't do a lot of the daring stuff. But I sure do LOVE the normal stuff that I get =)I love ya too!
Thanks for inviting us to your Bday party it was a blast and the food was AMAZING, Michael is a great cook. You deservee to be spolied once in awhile =) Love ya!
Post a Comment