


Alexandra, Kandace, Alicia and I have been the best of friends since about the 5th grade! I am so grateful to these girls and the friendship that we have shared for the past 11 years! We have had some fantastic times together! We have been through just about everything together, from boyfriends, to learning how to ride a bike with 3 people on it, to trick or treating in July, to first kisses, graduating, marraiges and most recently children! And that is why I was so happy to get together just the 4 of us (and super cute Ava & Cayden) for the first time in over a year! It was so fun to get caught up on everybody's life's. It is so great to get to see Alexandra and her way cute family at least once a month, I am so lucky to get to have such a talented and beautiful cousin. But this was the first time that I have seen Alicia in almost a year. She keeps busy with her darling little boy and husband. Seeing Kandace is always fun, we all got to get all caught up on her single and exciting life in St. George. I LOVE YOU GIRLS! Thanks for coming out and helping me celebrate my birthday!
3 comments:
How fun! I'm glad you guys got to get together! Where did you go?
I hope your birthday was rockin, sorry I wasn't as fun with you as you were to me on my b-day! Love ya!
Aunt Kat, you were so fun with me yesterday! Thank you so much for bringing me breakfast! It was Delish! And I LOVED your post! You are absolutely fabulous!
We went to Famous Dave's- yippee! I only had an hour for lunch and the waitress was super slow, so I ended up having to take mine to go and finish it at the office! But it was okay, I was just glad that I got to hang out!
I'm so glad we are BFF's I love eachother!
Post a Comment