So I know I am supposed to wait to be "Tagged" But I saw this on someone Else's blog and thought it looked like fun. . .
Name:Michael Todd Burtis II
How long have you been together? Married- 3 years, with dating- 4 years
How long did you date? 11 Months
How old is he? 23
Who eats more? Michael
Who said 'I love you' first? I think I did, but he said "I think I might more than like you" before I said "I love you". LOL, he is going to kill me for telling that. Hee hee.
Who is taller? He is
Who does the laundry? We both do, but I end up folding most of it- he hates that game.
Who does the dishes? We both do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Michael
Who pays the bills? I do, I am so obsessive about the budget (=
Who mows the lawn? No lawn, but I know he would if we had one.
Who says 'I'm sorry' first? Michael is the first one to get over it, if that is what you mean- I tend to hold grudges, it is so bad, I know!
Who cooks dinner? Michael probably does 80% of the time I do the rest.
Who is more stubborn? Me for sure.
Who kissed who first? It was mutual. But he wanted it more ;)
Who asked who out? He asked me, thru the drive-thru at the bank. . . so cute!
Who proposed? Nobody, we pretty much just decided! lol.
Who is more sensitive? Once again, I am for sure. Stubborn and sensitive! oops!
Who has more friends? ? That is a weird question. Pretty much all of my friends are his friends and his friends are my friends now.
Who has more siblings? He does, but only because he has 6- half siblings and 1 full sibling.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? He probably does, but I tell him which pair to wear.
Name five things you love about him:
1- His sense of humor- he is hilarious. Seriously, we have so much fun together.
2- How freaking smart he is. He knows everything (don't tell him I said that). Seriously though, he is one smart cookie.
3- He is so giving. He would give ANYONE the shirt of his back if they needed it! (whenever Tracie says she likes something I am wearing Michael always says "You can have it". He thinks he is so funny :))
4- He is such a handy man- he can fix just about anything!
5- He is SO good looking- I think I might be bias, but I just think he is gorgeous!
1 comment:
so of couse your sis. just started a blog and of course had yours attached to hers to I had to write and tell you that your in-laws live accross the street and 2 houses down from us yes it is true the Bishops are in my ward it is crazy COOL!!
-*Sparkles (Rachael)
Post a Comment