Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!


So last night at about 11:00pm I got a phone call- for any of you that know me, you know that I had been asleep for about an hour and a half, but I was so happy for this phone call. . . Erik Simon (my brother) is engaged!!! He proposed last night and she said yes! Yippee! Her name is Kami, and she is super cute (I will post a picture later). They have been dating for about 10 months and I think they really like eachother a lot =) We are so happy for you both and would like to welcome Kami to the family!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Hello darling! It was so wonderful to see your beautiful face on your blog! Thanks for visiting mine, I love that I get to keep in touch with you know. I sure do miss you! You're gorgeous girl!! Remember how you and Biphee thought that I should marry your brother? :) Guess it wasn't meant to be. haha. I sure do love you girl!

The Hodges said...

Yeah for Eric Paul. I am so excited for him. Tell him congrats for me.

Kathrin Paul said...

It's about stinking time!!!