Michael and I have had a few things going on lately, we just finished our first semester of community ed Pottery- which we loved and look forward to starting up again this fall. We both just finished our spring semesters of school. We just celebrated our 3rd year anniversary. And in April we went on our first cruise! We went with Jenna & Kevin Hahn and had so much fun! We left California and headed to Catalina Island where we rented a golf cart and rode all around the island. Then we did some shopping and ate some yummy food. The next day we went to Ensenada, Mexico where we went to a beach resort. We did some shopping at all of the crazy shops then we laid out on the beach for a couple of hours. Even though we had so much fun going on all of the different outings, I think my favorite part of the cruise was being on board the ship. . .There was so much to do! We ate, went dancing, watched karaoke, ate, slept, and then ate some more. I would recommend a cruise to everyone! They spoil you rotten! We loved it. Here a few pictures of our fun vacation.
4 comments:
Yay for your cute blog! And I love the picture of you two on the right side of your blog. Way cute! Love ya!
Look at you, all technological and stuff! How fun! Way to go! I like you.
That's the cat's pajamas, fur sure! I LOVE you! Jo mama
Is that your mom that said "jo mama"? I am still laughing at that. I haven't seen your mom forever! Sad. Tell her I said holla. Oh, and what is with our husbands and masks? Did you look at my blog? Car has a mask on too! How ironic.
Post a Comment