Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WIWW

As I'm looking at these pictures, a few things come to mind:
#1 - I really need to work on my posing :)
I seriously have the same 2 poses that I'm comfortable with,
but maybe it's time to step out of my comfort zone and try something new??
#2 - I also really need to work on my photo-editing skills...
I love that there is just a button that says "Fix Image"...
But sometimes that doesn't work so well (See below :))
And finally #3 - I also need to stop being lazy and wear more heels/wedges...
They would definitely help my legs look longer
(They look SO short in both outfits! HA!)
But I'm all about comfort, and definitely love a cute sandal!
Anyway, now that I have pointed out a few of my faults to you all...
Let's get on with the What I Wore Wednesday Post :)

This dress, oh this dress!
I'm completely smitten!
It's so comfortable, the pattern is totally flattering -
and the A-Line (aka Mullet trend) is a current fave of mine! 
 {Dress & Sandals: Target/ Belt: F21/ Watch: DKNY}


I got this skirt from F21 awhile ago {For $12.50!!!}
If you can't tell from this, or this WIWW posts -
 I'm a gal that LOVES her mid-length, flowy skirts!
I had a couple of ideas for tops for this skirt and couldn't decide what to wear...
But luckily due to a puppy incident on my lunch - I got to wear both that day! HA!
 So what top/ belt combo do you think looks best with this skirt?
{Sandals: American Eagle/ Skirt & Belt: F21/ T-shirt: Target}

OR
{Top: H&M/ Belt: Target}

As always, I'm LINKING-UP with these LOVELY ladies:
Rolled up Pretty for Whatever, Whenever Wednesday and
The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday

24 comments:

Amber @ My Life in High Heels said...

Loved your outfits last week, love your outfits this week! Great style

Amber
http://lifeinhigheels.blogspot.com

the domestic fringe said...

Your outfits are really cute, and I have the same exact problems you listed above!

~FringeGirl

Unknown said...

I like both, but the second one with the striped shirt is super cute together! :)

Simply Sarah said...

love them both! found your blog through the Pleated Poppy; following you now! You're gorgeous girl!

sarahsavvystyle.com

Always Maylee said...

Love the dress and the skirt! Haha, I think you always look super cute with your posing. And honestly, I don't wear heels that often either even though it would totally make my legs look longer too. :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Natalia said...

I LOVE the first dress, adorable. And the second one, I like the blue stripped top better. Both look great, but the blue just adds a little something. So cute, as always! :)

leonie fanning said...

hi there i just found ur blog its great the photo of the two doggies just melted my heart Im a dog lover to and have a little princess who often creeps into my posts!! i love this post Im the same i hate that Im useless at posing its actually very hard to relax and i didn't know there was a fix it button i will have to check that out. anyway i love all these looks but the stripey t shirt one is my favourite its stunning and so are you. would u like to follow each other kisses from Dublin xx leonie.

Hahn's said...

Your hair! LOVE!!!

I love the stripped shirt with the red skirt, very cute! =)

Makaila said...

LOL, good or bad puppy for peeing on you!? :)

Honestly girl, I like both belts! I think they both look great! And the dress is PERFECTION! I want it. :)

monster cakes said...

Look at your cute hair! It seem so sudden, like one day we have a pixie and the next we have a pony tail. Looks amazing girl. : )

Jodi said...

Love your outfits this week, but I'll be no help on the top decision - I can't decide which one I like better!

Style Mentor™ said...

Either one works because your smile is AMAZING! That is what drew me to look at your blog. So beautiful!

Because Shanna Said So said...

You just keep getting cuter and cuter by the week!! I am glad we can be F21 junkies together!! And I feel the same way about my posing...I have like three poses I do every time...it's time we step out of our comfort zone...together!!
xo,
Shanna

April said...

That dress is so cute, and I too LOVE midi skirts! I think I like the striped shirt combo the best! I love finding awesome stuff for $15 or less at F21! I think your poses are cute, but I know it's awkward to try to figure out how to stand. I pretty much do the same things every time, too, but I'm okay with it because when I try other stuff I just look really dumb!

Katie said...

i have the same poses too!! and i can't decide which belt I like best - they both look really cute!

Holli said...

Stripes, and both belts are cute, but I think I like the thicker belt like <--> this much more. You make me laugh. :)

Peggy said...

cute outfits! I love stripes! I will have to check target for that first dress- so cute and I've been wanting a hi-lo hem!

Chris said...

You know I love me some stripes! Don't worry I have the same two poses also. Modeling is not my talent... especially since my husband says I pose like I have to pee. Whatevs! Don't worry about your poses, you always look cute.

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Ha ha you are SO cute! I think you look adorable in all your pictures! But I know what you mean... I only have a couple poses where I don't feel totally dumb. As always, SUPER CUTE OUTFITS! I think the second one is my fave! :)

lori said...

as always, i love all of your outfits! with the red skirt, i REALLY like the second option with the thick belt, i just feel like the outfit stands out more.

lori said...

as always, i love all of your outfits! with the red skirt, i REALLY like the second option with the thick belt, i just feel like the outfit stands out more.

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Super cute! Love the black striped shirt w the red skirt. Looks great on you! I love your fun haircut too!

Emily said...

Always so cute. Love that first grey dress.
Creamy

bestfriend said...

thanks! GBU
amygdala