Friday, June 15, 2012

FRIDAY Photo-dump

I bet you thought I was going to skip my FPD
Because I skipped WIWW...
 Well, thank goodness - for you - {HA!} I'm not THAT big of a slacker :)

1. Hubby tempting me by leaving my Birthday presents on the table,
all wrapped and unattended the day before my Birthday!
I'm proud to say I was able to exercise self-control and waited till the morning of my Birthday!
{He SPOILED me with a super cute watch, 2 new tops and some yummy perfume!}
2. Took my Birthday off {I'm now convinced I should do this every year!}
And spent the afternoon doing my favorite thing: shopping at City Creek
with a couple of my favorite ladies the ADORABLE Morgan and BESTIE Jenna!


3. Daddy and Johnny napping. Seriously, CUTEST-PICTURE-EVER!
Ugh, I love them so much!!
4. Kisses for my sweet boy Cashy

 5. That face! So dang cute!
 Flipping through my phone pictures while at work, found this one I hadn't posted....
I seriously miss my boys so much while I'm gone!!
6. First (and hopefully last) shoe casualty -
thank goodness it was only a $2.50 Old Navy flip flop!
They didn't even do that much damage... but enough to have to throw them away.


7. & 8. DOUBLE-DATE!  Man, my hubby is such a hottie! I'm such a lucky gal!
We always have a blast with Jenna and Kevin!

9. Michael went fishing with his friend Noah Saturday morning -
I never knew fishing could look so good!
10. We were lucky enough to go on 3 date nights last weekend!
Sunday night we got to go to the Art Institute's Culinary school 
(where the hubby graduated last year)
To enjoy and judge an 8 course meal for the student's final project! So fun!

{All FPD pictures from Instagram @lauraburtis05}

10 comments:

April said...

Those culinary meals look interesting - I think I'd be afraid to eat them because it would mess up how nice they look! Hope you had a happy birthday, I would totally take work off every year for it! Cute pic of the dog and your husband napping together!

April said...

And I'm sad you didn't do your WIWW post this week! I love seeing your cute outfits!

Always Maylee said...

Such cute pictures! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Chris said...

Hope you had a great birthday!!!

Karina Marie Powell said...

happy birthday to you!! you two are so darling!!! happy I found your cute blog! xoxo
http://aaronkarina.blogspot.com

Because Shanna Said So said...

We need to chat via Skype, text or phone STAT!!! I wish we lived closer!! I feel like we would be best buds!!! I love blogging, but hate that the girls I want to meet most are so far away!!! You are precious, like I always say!!!

Unknown said...

Umm... May I have your dogs? PLEASE! They are thee cutest. My pup is half schnauzer {they are the best}.

xo, Megan

indie flower

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Happy birthday cute girl! What a sweet husband you have and I STILL have not been to City Creek! WHAT THE?! We should seriously get together sometime, that would be such a blast! :) Oh and you must ALWAYS take your birthday off, it's a rule!

Megan said...

Oh, I just love catching those puppy and daddy sleeping pics! I have a few of them myself

abo-bder said...

فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض