Friday, June 1, 2012

{Friday Instagram Photo Dump}

I've kind of been all over the place with my Instagram pics on my blog...
So I've decided to start joining one of my favorite blogs:
for Friday Photo Dump

1 & 2 - Took the boys for their very first hike on Memorial day -
They absolutely LOVED it! We will definitely be going on many more in the near future!

3. Bestie shopping at our FAVE place: Target
4. Picking out my favorite flavor of the rainbow!
{Side story: the yellow Starbursts are also my favorite,
 one guy that I went on a date with actually bought 2 big bags of Starbursts and
picked out all the yellow ones, put them in a big bag
and brought them to the door when he picked me up instead of flowers :)}

5. Pedis with the girls for my sister Kathrin's Birthday
{Pictured: Me, my SIL: April, niece: Victoria and the Birthday girl}
6. Dusty my brother & SIL's adorable and sweet puppy

What would IG be with out food pictures?!
7. Delicious {and healthy} snack: Fat Free Cottage Cheese and Tomatoes
8. Sunday dinner {I would rather my hubby's steak than any steak house! His are the BEST!}

9. My adorable niece: Ellie in her super cute super-woman cape
my very talented mother made her!
10. The Birthday girl and I {and Ariel too :)}

{Find me on Instagram @lauraburtis05}

10 comments:

Always Maylee said...

The last picture is so adorable! Hope you have a great weekend. :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Makaila said...

oh my word, did you get that blue stripped skirt in pic #6 at Target? If yes, I copied you!! And I LOVE it!

Gorgeous pics chica! Happy Friday!

April said...

Did you go to Tanner Park? We used to go there all the time when I had dogs! I love cottage cheese and tomatoes, but I usually only eat it in the summer when we have garden tomatoes which are SO MUCH YUMMIER than store bought! I also love my husband's grilled steak better than any restaurant's (and it's much cheaper - steak restaurants are EXPENSIVE)! That's so fun that you got pedicures - Happy birthday Kathy! And the best friend Target picture... Julia and I could take one of those almost every week, we love going to Target together too! So fun! If I had instagram I'd join this Friday party, too! Sometimes I think I should just pretend to have instagram with my regular photos because Picasa has all these filters and stuff. And I'm never going to get a smart phone, or at least not for a few years! I'm an instagram wannabe!! I love all your posts, your blog is so fun!

Kathrin Paul said...

Oh, that Ellie. I love her. I now have one more reason to love Fridays. Also, isn't it funny how April calls me Kathy? Hahahaha.

Holli said...

I love the pics! Instagram looks like a lot of fun! One more reason to want/need a smartphone. *sigh* :)

Barb said...

What an adorable blog you have - i'm so glad I found you. I can't wait to come back and look around when I have more time. I'm your newest follower. Nice to "meet" you. :)

Kat Tanita (With Love From Kat) said...

such great photos! the hike looks like so much fun!

xx
kat
www.withlovefromkat.com

Because Shanna Said So said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Because Shanna Said So said...

I swear you are cuter than the whole Care Bear collection!!! I love the one of you and your Bestie at Target! A girl after my own heart! I love IG!!!
xo,
Shanna

bestfriend said...

this is great!
amygdala