Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Thank you all for the sweet comments on my hair issues last week!
It's nice to hear that I'm not the only one who is struggling through the awkward stage!!

Time now for a little What I Wore Wednesday:
Okay, so I know you want to get excited and think you see a little baby bump,
But I'm sorry to disappoint and say it's just the shirt...
(Okay, and maybe a few too many treats too ;))
I do love this top, but after looking at some of the pictures I took,
I'm sad to say it's not the most flattering on me.
{It may have to go to the back of the closet till I get a few things under control! HA!} 
{Top: Banana Republic Outlet/ Pants: Express/ Shoes: AE}

I LOVE this shirt for so many reasons -
It's lose and flowy,
The big blue stripes give it personality and
It can go with pretty much anything!
 Just one of this quick and easy outfit...
{Top, pants and earrings: F21/ Sandals: AE}

As always, I'm linking up with these dolls:
Momma go Round for Real Momma, Real Style,
Rolled up Pretty for Whatever, Whenever Wednesday &
The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday

23 comments:

Makaila said...

girl, first- you are adorable and that shirt is adorable on you. But, I totally know what you mean! I'll love an outfit/piece from my closet, and I take a picture and I stare at the picture, and I think.. That is NOT how I thought it looked! Lol

I love the second shirt from F21, you know how I love stripes!

Chris said...

Once again love both looks. You know I love anything and everything nautical!

Hahn's said...

Girl you do not look prego at all!!! Although I wish you were :) hehe.

Love both outfits as always!

Mia said...

This striped shirt is SO great!

lori said...

i love both of these outfits, and i think you look great, but i know the feeling when you look at a picture and are not happy with how something looks.

love those red skinnies. i have some as well... but i haven't worn them since football season because all i can figure to wear with them is black or red, white and blue.

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

You are so adorable and you have great style!!! I had to follow!

The Gambrel Family said...

Adorable! I love the white capris, I have been wanting a new pair!! Adorable little nautical outfit too.

April said...

I love that second outfit the best, but I think the first one is really cute, too! I do not think you look pregnant! Those sandals are so cute!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

ilove the red pants with the blue stripes!

Megan C. said...

new follower from WIW! Love your hair!

Mrs Independent said...

I love the first shirt, but if you're not feeling it, you could maybe try a sweater over it and belt it? I just used it too many times. Anyway, it's cute!

Emily said...

You honestly always look so cute.
Creamy

Kaleigh said...

this is all just too cute. I think I need to steal your closet :)

Kasey Lynne said...

I LOVEEEEEE that second shirt for F21!!! Please tell me you got it recently! If not, let's share it ;)

Laura said...

Found you through Pleated Poppy. It's so funny you posted about your hair because before even reading the post I saw your hair and thought - I need to print this off and bring it to the salon!! I think it's so cute. I'll have to check out the other post about your hair.

Kathrin Paul said...

Dear Laura. Please always wear that first shirt. I love it. I think it looks fine, but I will be starting a rumor just for the fun of it. Also, I miss your smiles. Not your real ones, I have seen enough of those. Just the blogged ones.
The end.
Love, Kathrin

Laura Caddell said...

Yeah I pretty much think we could be style twinsies. Love both outfits. Love that first top, don't stick it in the back I think it's adorable! And I have a navy/white top like that bottom one. I didn't think to pair it with red pants, but that is a CUTE idea!!

Holli said...

Laura, that shirt is adorable, and as much as I would like you to have a baby bump in real life, that shirt does not make you look like you do! If Michael said that it does, I will punch him. And I can do it, because I'm his big sister. :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adore that second outfit! So gorgeous.

Lovely blog you have here.
Maybe you'll like mine?
I'd love a follow Laura(:

-XO Abbigayle Rashae
-trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I am in love with your second outfit. So adorable!

Unknown said...

The red white and blue is my favorite. I love the stripes and how you paired it with the red pants.

http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

Megan C. said...

Both outfits are ADORABLE!!

Nikki said...

Love the red and blue looks great on you.

Fantastic blog!

www.beautejadore.com