POLKA-DOTS and STRIPES edition...
As I have said in many previous posts -
I am so in love with polka dots,
And am totally loving the fact that they are all over the place this season!!
I have had to exercise some major self control to not purchase every dotted thing I see!
But when I saw this ADORABLE skirt on THIS post from Daybook...
I just couldn't resist! I NEEDED IT!
{And for $32, I would have been crazy to pass it up!!}
It's seriously everything I hoped it would be and more!! HA!
And Stripes??? Don't even get me started!!
I organized my closet a few weeks ago,
And seriously at least 1/4 of my wardrobe has some sort of stripe!!
I may have a slight addiction!!
Not only do I love the stripes on this top, but the ruffle detail is adorable!
Old Navy, you are still doing it right!!
{Top: Old Navy/ Coral pants: Nordy's/ Ballet Flats: H&M}
As always, I'm linking up with these darling gals:
Momma go Round for Real Momma, Real Style,
Rolled up Pretty for Whatever, Whenever Wednesday &
The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.




22 comments:
LOVE that polka dot skirt!! and your fun colored pants look great with stripes!! have a good week!!
LOVE your outftis! So cute and fun.
~FringeGirl
laura, that skirt is so flippin' fabulous!! You Rock It! girl, you're so darn cute, you can wear anything!
ok i am going to target now to purchase those black wedges, love them! and that polka dot skirt is super cute on you
Cute, Cute and Cute!!! LOVE the coral pants- I REALLY REALL want some!!!
Great outfits! You look adorable!
I love polka dots and I can see why you love that skirt, it's super adorable! And who doesn't love stripes? They are the easiest pattern to wear! :)
xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
So adorable!! I love the polka dot skirt, the daybook is one of my favorite fashion blogs.
Oh and I love the second outfit too!!
beautiful skirt.
From Paris with love!
Kristina.
Awe, Laura, I am in love with this skirt! I am finding myself becoming addicted to polka dots lately too! And stripes, the good thing is that they are timeless!! You are so stinkin' precious...
xo,
Shanna
Giveaway @ Because Shanna Said So
I find myself buying all kinds of stripes this season, too. I have that same Old Navy shirt in navy and light blue. Love it.
Super cute looks! Seriously loving that skirt!
xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com
All that's missing from the second outfit is a yacht. Navy and white stripes look so clean and fresh. Love it!
You are an absolute doll! And you may have just sold that skirt to me:) I love it!
love love your outfits! so cute!
just found your blog, i'm your newest follower :)
xo ashley
ashleytrujillo.com
love the polka dots. you rock that outfit!
Adorable as always!
I love your hair! And your outfits :)
Diana
www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com
That skirt is so cute! I saw it on the Daybook and wanted to buy it too but I didn't (yet)! I love the polka dots and neutral colors so you could wear it with anything. You have such cute outfits! I think we should start hanging out soon since we like so much of the same stuff! You should come with Kathrin when we do craft nights and stuff like that. It would be really fun to catch up!
So cute! One of my friends admitted to blog stalking you. You're just so stinking fashionable! I really love your last outfit. So cute! I think I need some colored skinnies. :)
Nice photos and really cool outfits, you look great, I especially like the second one, I
love your jeans, what a great color and that top is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your flats rock! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
Pop Culture&Fashion Magic
Oh I nearly bought that skirt too and then thought the better of it, but this post makes me pretty sure I just missed out on something so super cute!! You look adorable.
Post a Comment