A look at my life through Instagram this week...
1. Red, Tan, White, Coral, Green, Blue and Pink -
I think I may have a slight addiction to colored jeans :)
2. Chicago Mix: Carmel popcorn & Cheese popcorn =
The PERFECT Combo!
Seriously, this stuff is amazing - and so addicting!
(Thanks Kat {for introducing it to me} And thanks Costco for this delicious treat!)
3. My fave Polka-dots, LOVE this skirt!
4. A trend I will definitely NEVER try!! Sick, right?!
5. Park City Outlet shopping with the girls! It was a huge success and tons of fun!
6. Hot tub time!!
Do you IG?! I would LOVE to follow you!
Leave me your username, or follow me @lauraburtis05
And I will follow you back!



8 comments:
I just followed you on Insta! I'm obsessed with it! My username is nikkib918.
I'm pretty impressed with your color skinny collection! haha
Hey girly! I just followed you on instagram! My username is cjcawilliams. AND I have a colored denim obsession too!
I want your white skinnies! Love your inta's. and ohmyword, those floral body suits... what!?! It was a sick joke to start that trend.
Happy Monday chica!
I've become addicted to that Chicago mix! I wish I could find colored skinnies that I LOVE. What are your fav brands?
Delicious!!!
I would like to do number 5 and 6 this weekend! : )
Can you buy me all those colors of jeans, too?? I also LOVE that skirt, want to try that popcorn mix, would NOT try that flower jumpsuit trend, wish I could have a shopping day with my friends, and LOVE your swimsuit! Where did you get it? I'm looking at a red swimsuit that maybe I'll get next month! I wish I could do instagram but I don't have a smart phone! I'm so lame hahaha!
OMG the colored jeans! SO jealous :)
161cm.com
joanne♥choi
Post a Comment