Time for a long over-due update on the Burtis'!
{All photos are on from my Instagram - @lauraburtis05}
First up our Johnny and Cash...
1. LOVE that Johnny lets me hold him like a baby!
He will sleep like this and its seriously my FAVORITE thing ever!
2. Cuddles and loves with my boys are seriously the best medicine for sick days!
{I was down for the count last week with a horrible tension headache!}
Oh my goodness do we love these little boys!
They have completely recuperated from their surgeries and are back to their normal playful selves!
Training is going great - they are such smart, and good puppies!
There was a bit of a rough patch after their surgery,
where they were waking up 3 to 4 times a night!
{IT.WAS.BRUTAL!}
But I'm SO happy to say that they are officially back to sleeping straight thru the night...
{About 8:30 to 7!!! HALL-E-LU-JAH!!}
3. I received this picture from Michael with the caption
"I was only in the garage for 10 minutes!"
{It was just a newspaper that he left by the side of the couch}
I seriously laughed out loud in the middle of Target - HILARIOUS!!
4. They {and I} are LOVING the warmer weather!
My favorite thing is to lay in the hammock and read while they frolic around!
We really are lucky in the chew department, and haven't had any real casualties.
{Besides the paper above - I don't know why but they LOVE to chew paper!}
Luckily, they chew their toys, their raw hides and each other before they chew anything else :)
This is the time I hear they chew the most, with losing their baby teeth and all!
And boy have they been losing teeth like crazy!
In the past 2 weeks or so, I've found 7 teeth in the house! HA!
And I'm sure there has been a bunch lost in the backyard! Poor boys!
5. Johnny longing to be outside after having to come in
because he was being naughty and wouldn't stop barking.
I've said it a million times before, and I'll probably say it a million times more...
We are SO glad we got BOTH our boys!
We wouldn't be complete without our Johnny and Cash!
Up next: Our 7th Anniversary
6. 7 years ago - we look {and were} just BABIES!!
Seriously, cannot believe it has been 7 years already!
I sure do love this hardworking, handsome, giving, smart and talented man!
7. Michael in his new Ray Bans.
8. Eating Oysters at Market Street Grill {Still don't know if I like them or not :)}.
We had such a great night celebrating with dinner at Market Street Grill {YUM}
And reminiscing over the past 7 years {8 with dating}.
Cannot wait to see what the next 50 years will hold!
Mother's Day 2012
9 & 10. Michael and I with our BEAUTIFUL mothers!
We sure do love our wonderful mothers and are so grateful for them both!
It was so nice being able to spend time with them both on their day!
Date Night
11. Date night!
We went to dinner and Boondocks with our good friends, Noah and LaShae!
We tried the new Mexican restaurant in Sandy, La Cucas {Not impressed :( }
12. Michael takes his mini-golf very seriously :) Check out those arms - Da-YUM! :)
13. Getting ready to get our Putt Putt on.
Hows that for a major update!?
I promise to do better at posting more frequently!
{And not just doing outfit posts anymore:)}








7 comments:
You two are sooo cute Laura!! And 7 years. That is an accomplishment to be proud of! Cheers to the next 50!
Those boys of your are just too cute!! Happy 7 years to one of our favorite couples ever!! Love you!!
Whew. Thanks, girl. Love it. Your boys really are cute. Let's take a pic of us being all sweat-i-fied at Boot Camp, ok? For next week.
I seriously can't believe it's been 7 years! Amazing!! You two really make the CUTEST couple :)
And your pups are adorable as ever!
I'm with Biph - you should do a sweaty picture together for next week! Haha! Okay, I thought I commented on this... I always mean to comment but then half the time I'm on the computer I'm either nursing or pumping (sorry if that's TMI for you), and it's really hard to write with one hand so then I think I'll just comment later and then I forget. Anyway! These are the thoughts I had while reading/looking at this post:
1. Your dogs are ADORABLE! And I'm so glad you got 2, too, because I think a dog always needs a dog friend to have around when the owners aren't home. My husband will never agree with me on that and when we do get a dog I'm sure he'll only want one, but I'll always wish for two! Someday I really want to meet your dogs. Maybe you could host a craft night and I could come with Kathrin. Do you like how I just volunteered you and then invited myself? Yeah, I'm good like that.
2. I can't believe you've been married for SEVEN years! That seems so long! Julia and I were talking about how she's going to hit seven years this December and how that rounds up to ten, and that's just crazy! Time flies. You guys seem perfect for each other. You probably don't know this, but I was on my mission when you got married and I found out through a letter from April (Splash - she always reported the news from the Oakcrest site to me), and for some reason it is burned in my memory! I was sitting at Wendy's (fast food place) with my companion and elders from my zone after district meeting when I read it.
3. I love all your outfits in these pictures, but especially the one with your mom. You look SO CUTE in a fedora. I don't think I could ever pull one off, but you just look awesome!
4. Sorry this is such a long comment. I'm sad you didn't do a WIWW post today... I always look forward to reading yours more than anyone else's! So maybe you should still do one tonight, mkay?
YAY for SEVEN years! Isn't is CRAZY how fast time goes? It's sad... :( You look so cute in all your pictures, and YAY for Johnny letting you hold him like a baby!
The picture of Johnny looking out the window is perfect!!!
Post a Comment