Wednesday, April 11, 2012

{WiWW - Spring-ish Edition}

Time again for...
*What I Wore Wednesday*

This week in good ole' SLC has been GORGEOUS!
It's started to really warm up! The pups and I are seriously LOVING so much!

This is definitely my fave outfit I've worn this week...
This Red-ish Chambray is the newest addition to my closet...
I can definitely see myself rocking it all Spring & Summer long!
{YAY for Old Navy cash!!!}
 {Chambray top: Old Navy/ Belt: F21/ Peep toe ballet flats: Target/ White pants: Macy's}

This next outfit was from a combination of inspiration...
One of my besties, Jenna - pinned this picture from the fabulous The Daybook
Then she sent me this picture of the way she re-created it! SO dang cute J!

 And since we have MANY of the same items in our wardrobe...
I knew I needed to give it a shot...
I didn't LOVE the way my outfit turned out...
I tried on this skirt in a small, and it was just a tad too tight on the buttocks area...
{BABY GOT BACK!!}
So I decided to size up to a Medium... but it's prob a tad too big,
So I'm hoping it will shrink when I was it :)
                    
 {Yellow Cardi, Maxi Skirt & "Gladiator" Sandals: Target/ Striped shirt: H&M/ Belt: F21}

I'm currently obsessing over these HOT-PINK pants!
LOVE THEM!!
This outfit was a complete breeze to throw together and super comfy too!

{Pink Pants: Macy's/ Leopard Ballet Flats: H&M/ Top: Nordy's/ Scarf: American Eagle}

Cash really wanted to be in all the pictures too!
He is such a diva, just like his mama - {even though he is too good to look at the camera} :)

As always, I'm LINKING-UP with these LOVELY ladies:
 Rolled up Pretty for Whatever, Whenever Wednesday and
The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday

19 comments:

Makaila said...

I ALWAYS LOVE your style!!! The white pants with the bright shirt, and the re-do of Sydney's outfit? PERFECT! You're darlin' girlie.

Sarah said...

Love the white pants! I have been wanting some lately but Im so afraid I would get them dirty!

Hahn's said...

Yay for your cute outfits and for the shout out :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that top button shirt, SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog, True Blue Abbi!
I'd love it if you'd give me a follow(:
Your blog is adorable!

-XO Abbigayle Rashae
-trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

ChristyB said...

Your skirt outfit with the yellow sweater and leopard print belt is adorable.

April said...

I agree - I love that reddish chambray shirt and the whole outfit is just so cute. I love the peep toe flats and I really want some white jeans now. I also want to go to Old Navy now and try on their chambray tops! I think I tried on that same skirt from Target and it fit weird on me too. It looks cute on you though and I like that outfit! All your outfits are super cute and so is Cash!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Cute outfits! Love your recreation too, so fun!

Katie said...

love all your outfits! I copied that one from Sydney too! love it!

EverydayMomStyle said...

I totally love your style- you look adorable in all of these pictures- I can't decide which is my favorite!
Found you from WWIW

Unknown said...

Hey! I am your newest follower. I love your blog, your style, and taste in food! :) I'd love for you to check mine out too!

Diana
www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

Amanda Martinez said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I am in LOVE your first outfit! I hope your style can somehow rub off on me!! :) absolutely love it! You rock everything you wear! and can I say that the pink pants are HOT!! Definitely inspired! :D

lori said...

love all of your outfits,lady! you are too cute.

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

GREAT photos, girl! I'm new here and I LOVE the look and feel of your site so far! Off to check out some more posts. Have a wonderful week! xo

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Loving your recreation of Sydney's look :) haha Your adorable! those pinky coral flats in your first picture are adorable! the top is greta too!

Laura Caddell said...

Ok can't even tell you how much I love your top outfit. So me. I have almost the same thing even except my chambray is blue! Love it! you are adorable!
and the pink pants...NEED!

Holli said...

As always, so cute! I think we need to go shopping together. I keep trying to get out of my comfort zone, but getting advice from Manty just isn't helping. :) What do you say?

Courtney B said...

LOVE your outfits!! You are so dang CUTE!
And seriously.... I was in SLC/Provo over the weekend and it was PERFECT weather! Then I came home to a blizzard in Cedar. Awesome.

Unknown said...

Oh, I love the outfit from Daybook and the recreation your friend did- as well as yours! Black is the one basic color I am missing as a maxi! -Jessica

THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

Haylee said...

I LOVE your style. Like really, you're adorable. That Old Navy Chambray top is amazing.