Happy Wednesday!
I am so happy we are halfway to the weekend!
And it's going to be a fantastic one with it being Easter weekend and all!
Lots of time with family, TONS of candy and really good food! Can't wait!
It's time for my Wednesday Link-up!
Here are 3 outfits for my WiWW:
Like I said a couple of posts ago, I'm OBSESSED with all things maxi!
This skirt is my newest addition to my maxi collection, I absolutely LOVE it!!
I could seriously LIVE in this outfit!!
{Maxi & Top: Gordman's/ Sandals: Target/ Necklace: Nordy's}
I was so happy to pull my white pants out again the last few weeks!
YAY for warmer weather!
And this jacket is one of my new fave's!
I was lusting after it for awhile, and when I found it in clearance in my size -
I just had to snatch it up!!
{Jacket: Old Navy/ Pants: Macy's/ Top: F21/ Leopard Flats: H&M}
This skirt is my favorite purchase from New York when we went last June!
I love the pockets and the length is perfect!
I tried the new trend {well, okay, it's old, from the 80's right?!}
of the knot in my blouse and loved it with the skirt!
{Wedges: Target/ Skirt: Urban Outfitters/ Blouse: Old Navy}
As always, I'm LINKING-UP with these LOVELY ladies:
Momma go Round for Real Momma, Real Style {Remember how I'm a puppy momma now?! :)}
Rolled up Pretty for Whatever, Whenever Wednesday and
Rolled up Pretty for Whatever, Whenever Wednesday and
The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday




17 comments:
Hopping over from Rolled Up Pretty linky party! Love your outfits and style. You are precious! Newest follower!Because Shanna Said So
Very cute outfits. Love your haircut.
LOVE the maxi skirt, I just bought one very similar but was waiting for sunnier days to wear it - this outfit has inspired me though, love it with the longer sleeve! (love your other outfits too :)
I love all of these outfits more than I love you. Wait. That's not true. SISTERS!
I love all of those outfits, but the last one is my absolute favorite. Better lock it up I might steal it one night...
...oh wait you have guard puppies. Dang.
I love that black, white and brown outfit. I used to have white jeans and then I gave them to my sister because I never wore them, but now I wish I hadn't! I also love the NY skirt with the knotted top... maybe I'll try to be braver and try that trend since you look so cute in it!
Clearance deals are the best!!!
LOVE the maxi- I live in those during these warmer months! Cute outfits!
You are so beautiful, Laura! I LOVE all of the outfits, you're so creative! I can't wait to see you this weekend, I love you!
Looking great! :)
Your so cute as always!
I think my fav is the white pants {I'm a sucker for any colored denim!} But all three are darling!!
Kirsten
{travandkirk.blogspot.com}
So, I'm making a trip tomorrow to Gordmans for that skirt... LOVE IT! you look adorable!
Nicky
I LOVE maxi's too! Love yours. So cute!
i love the white pants with the navy top and brown jacket great outfit!! that is my fav of the ones you posted here. have a great thursday!
i just found your blog on rolled up pretty and i just adore your style!! and LOVE your haircut. you are too cute!
you are SO cute! LOVE your outfits - especially that maxi skirt and the old navy jacket. and I should take out my white pants now! and I love your hair!
YAY- you're back!! :) Love the outfits as always :)
Post a Comment