...And I'm back!
I took a much needed almost 2 week break from the blog and it was lovely!
But now I've got really important things to update the blog with...
LIKE my absolute LOVE for the Maxi trend!
Seriously, I may just be obsessed!
They are seriously the most comfortable thing to wear ever!
It's almost like wearing a stylish mumu! HA! - if only those were socially acceptable ;)
Up until 2 weeks ago, I only had one maxi dress in my wardrobe...
But I'm happy to say I've since added a maxi skirt,
and will hopefully be adding many more maxi pieces soon!
There are seriously some freaking cute maxi's out there!
Here are just a few of my fave's:
I just started watching Fashion Star, and I kinda love it!
This was the winner for this week that went to H&M:
SO.dang.cute right?! I'm completely smitten with the back!
Too bad they sold out online that night & the 2 H&M's in Utah are all sold out too!
It was only $29.95! Hopefully they restock ASAP!!
Loving the polka dots on this maxi from Gap
Target has some super cute maxi options online right now...
Although, their website is one of the most frustrating sites ever!
Love the stripes and ruffle on the collar!
I adore this grey maxi dress!
It could go with just about anything!
{Although, they do have a lot more colors too :)}
There are a few other colors in this skirt too,
but I think a black maxi skirt is a great staple piece for any girls closet!
Nordy's also has some really cute options!
Colors + Stripes = perfect!
Adore this color and the crinkle look!
And finally, this one from Banana Republic... such a fun pattern!
I will take one of each please :) 










8 comments:
Oh my gosh Targets website has me sooooo frustrated. It has been driving me crazy these last couple of weeks.
And YES I will allow you to buy me 1of all of those dresses:) your welcome!
Love your picks! I feel like I'm so short for the maxi, but I've been trying!
I have been loving these too! I have a couple I can't wait to wear this summer, especially once I start to not fit into ANYTHING! HA! Love the one you got, SO cute!
What?! Only ONE maxi skirt?! I probably have like ten at least... seriously! I LOVE maxi skirts and dresses and I agree they are so comfortable! I especially love that multicolored striped one from Nordstrom. Glad you're back to blogging!
I'm pretty sure mom has that turquoise skirt. . .except in maroon. You know the one I'm talking about. :)
Yay for being back! And yay for buying my first maxi too!
I practically lived in maxi dresses/skirts last summer! best thing ever! xoxo
i'm all about stripes and polka dots so all these dresses just look AMAZING!!
xo TJ
Such a cute bunch! That polka dot one must live with me!
Post a Comment