Wednesday, March 7, 2012

{iSmile Wednesday}

Time again for...
 I SMILE often... but on Wednesdays, I share what makes me SMILE on my blog!
LIKE...
My PUNK of a hubby who LOATHES getting his picture taken,
So when his mom went to take a picture of us both at his Grandma's party he did this...
{Ya know, while doing the Jack in the Box tune...
"All around the mulberry bush..."
But his pop the weasel isn't as kind :)}
HILARIOUS right?! Even when he's a punk he makes me SMILE!
P.s. Don't you worry, he didn't finish the song - he's not THAT big of a punk ;)
*********
These CRAZY boys make me SMILE everyday!
They play and wrestle for HOURS!
Only taking a break to come give me a kiss or put a paw on my arm!
{Update on the pups coming soon!}
********
 My new rain boots to take the CRAZY boys out back to go potty absolutely make me SMILE!
{And the fact that I got them in little girls so they were $12 bucks less than woman's, totally SMILING!
Sometimes it's a definite plus to have small feet!}
********
Our super cute nephew, Brady boy {AKA Brayden} had his 8th Birthday this weekend!
Our cute nephews and nieces absolutely make us SMILE!
********
And finally...
One of my new favorite movies...  
Totally had me laughing through the entire thing!
I went in with low expectations, but this movie was SO entertaining!!
My girlfriend LaShae and I definitely left the theatre SMILING!

7 comments:

Megan said...

Aaawh, your puppies! Cutest things ever ;) PS Never stop smiling, you really have such a beautiful smile

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Ha ha, your husband sounds hilarious! I have been wanting to see this movie, excited to see it even more now! LOVE the rain boots... I want small feetssss! :)

henning love said...

those pups are adorable!! you better do a longer post with plenty of pups photos. and polka dots are so run especially on rain boots

Hahn's said...

Oh M is a little shit isn't he!! HAHA!!

Love the rain boots and totally jealous of your small feet so you can get shoes on the cheap!!

And those pups- ADORABLE!!

Amanda Martinez said...

HAHAHA! LOVE that picture AND your rainboots!! SO CUTE! I have been looking for a cute pair!! I'm glad you liked that movie, I have been debating on whether or not it's worth watching! I'll need to go watch it now! :D

Clayton and Heidi said...

I loathe you for having small feet. I have snowshoe feet.

I went into "This Mean's War" with super high expectations and left a little disappointed. I thought it was good, but it wasn't as good as I expected. I think I need to go into every movie with low expectations...that way I am never disappointed.

Erik said...

Hahaha Mike is so hilarious, love it.