Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WiW/ Pinterest Link-up Party/ WWW

So, I've got to be honest...
I REALLY don't' like the way any of these pictures turned out- haha!
I honestly almost deleted this post 3 different times....
BUT,  I have to have a post for Wednesday right?!
I should really work on my posing and photo-editing skills, if I want to keep this up!
It's just the World Wide Web anyway :)
WHATEV.... here goes....
This outfit was a combination of these two different Pinterest pins:
I added a little pop with my leopard print flats!
{Cardi: Hollister/ Chambray Shirt: AE/ Jeans: Nordy's/ Belt: Target/ Ballet Flats: H&M} 

My Airport outfit... very comfy and casual!
I'm always freezing and can never get comfy when I fly -
This outfit kept me warm and was very comfortable too!
I never thought I'd own a jean jacket {Honestly, I've always made fun of them ;)}
But when I saw this at Old Navy recently, I fell in love!
Now, I'm totally sold!
{Jacket: Old Navy/ Striped top: H&M/ Green jeans: Urban Outfitters/ Wedges: H&M}

This shirt is another Old Navy find!
{Seriously, they are so hit and miss for me, but lately it's been all HIT!}
I absolutely adore the bird print!
{Although, Michael told me they look like Turkey legs from far away - HA!}
Here's a closer look, you tell me!
Anyway, I love how perfectly it goes with my bright red jeans!
{Bird shirt: Old Navy/ Red Pants: F21/ Tie Wedges: Nine West}
 
This Wednesday I'm linking up with these adorable gals:
All Things Lovely for Pinterest Link-up Party,
Rolled up Pretty for Whatever Whenever Wednesday and
The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday

13 comments:

Danielle said...

cute and colorful!! love the red jeans with the bird top :)

The Gambrel Family said...

I have been eyeing the bird shirt at ON for awhile. I am a huge ON fan and love their stuff. It does kind of look like turkey legs from a far but I wouldn't have thought that from seeing it in the store. too funny!

You look very cute in your bright colors!!

Unknown said...

Super cute outfits!! How cute are you!?

http://theblossomonthevine.blogspot.com/

... said...

Girl you look amazing in all 3! :) DELTE?! NO WAY!!!

Linda Z said...

You are so cute and I love the fun colors!! :)

Holly said...

Love the navy, white and kelly green combo!!

Rachel said...

You are a supermodel!

Hahn's said...

Ok so you have always made fun of me for my levi jacket... SCREW YOU!!!! HA!!! now you can be in with the cool kids who have levi jackets!!! Next I will see M in levi shorts!!!


Love you =)

The Andersons said...

I must go to H&M!!! You look Darling in all the pics!! HAHA I love J's comment too ;) LOL

Katie said...

i LOVE each of your outfits! You are adorable! and I'm jealous of your green and red pants. i seriously need some colored pants!

Courtney B said...

I LOVE your outfits! SO cute. And I'm thinking I really need to get myself a pair of colored jeans...
You are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

LOVE the green and red pants! And the top! -Jessica

THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

Susanne said...

i have the same bird top in the cream color. i love it! i think it looks much more anthropology than old navy!!