I promise this blog won't become a PUPPY only blog...
But really, we've only had them since Sunday, and already,
my life has been filled with so many more SMILES
all because of these two freaking adorable little guys!
When we first brought them home, we let them down to have a look around...
But they went in the hall and sat like this for a good 10 minutes!
Even when Michael tried to bribe them with treats they wouldn't come!
Finally, they inched towards the kitchen 1 little step at a time!
It was seriously so dang cute!
They pretty much spent the first few hours in their new home
SO calm and reserved, just cuddling each other!
We were so excited when they both walked right into their crates to rest!
{We were so worried about crate training! So this definitely made us SMILE!!}
We got 2 crates, and let them decide if they wanted to go in together or separate-
It was so dang sweet that they chose to go together, and cuddled all night!
We've had lots of visitors the past couple of days!
They both LOVED my dad!
He did this little smooching noise, and Cash ran right up to him!
{He still hadn't run up to Michael or I at this point - so this was HUGE!}
So cute! They love their Grandpa & Grandma Paul!
Michael's nephews, sister Holli and Mom also came by!
Mateo LOVES puppies! He was so excited to see them and hold them!
This picture most definitely makes me SMILE!
Cash just loves Aunt Tracie!
He stayed by her side for the majority of the night!
Along with lots of visitors, our boys also got PRESENTS!!
Our fabulous friends: Jenna & Kevin
gave them each bags of toys and these precious shirts!!! SO freaking cute!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!
I wish I would've gotten a picture with all of our guests!
Along with those pictured and mentioned above,we've also had Kat,
and Tracie's friend Kevin... Jenna, Kevin & adorable Morg and
Our friends LaShae and Noah!!
Our adorable boys are already so loved!!
Not only are Johnny and Cash so freaking adorable,
they are also such good little boys!!
They slept through the entire night last night!!
We had been told horror stories of puppies waking up
3 or 4 times in a night to go out,
but our boys slept all the way through!
ABSOLUTELY had me SMILING!!!
We had a couple of accidents the first day...
One that was pretty bad - {Thank goodness Aunt Kat was here to help! THANKS AGAIN!!}
But since then, they have been so good at going outside!
As long as I am good at taking them out,
they are already making great progress at potty training!
{KNOCK ON WOOD!!!}
I was feeling a little bad about leaving them to go to work today,
but they both went in their crate like champs,
and stayed in there with no accidents until I got home!!
{I only had them in there for 4 hours at a time,
luckily I'm able to come home for lunch to play and let them out :)}.
They are so playful, and I'm so glad they have each other to wrestle around with!
I also love that they have started following me around the house!
Anywhere I go, they are right behind me! So fun!
We love our Johnny & Cash and are so happy to have them in our family!!




11 comments:
Eep! I don't care IF it becomes a puppy blog, I'm swooning over here! Looooove your new babies. Congrats!
they are really cute. how are you related to bishops?
My blog is all about my baby... got a problem with it?!?.. (Didn't think so!!!) HAHAHAHA!!!
I love your new little babies- they are just adorable!!!
They are SO super cute! Glad you are having fun with them! Love their sweaters too, SO CUTE!
They are ADORABLE! Puppies are the best medicine for anything :) -Melissa
They are so cute! And they are pretty lucky that they got to meet Tracie's "friend", Kevin before the rest of your family:)
Too too cute! You can make it a puppy blog if you want, I dont think anyone would mind!
Aunt Kat loves them!
They are both SO CUTE! I've been meaning to comment forever (since I read the post about twins) but I always have my baby in my arms when I'm on the computer and it's really hard to comment! Anyway, I just love those dogs and would love to meet them! They look so sweet! I love dogs in general and as soon as we get a house Tony promised I can have a dog... I'm jealous you already have TWO! But I think two is the way to go because dogs always need a friend when the humans aren't around. I just have to convince Tony on that one! I love their names too - so cute and creative!
I agree! They are soooo adorable!
What person doesn't smile by the sight of puppies??!! What a pair of cuties! I love that you named them Johnny and Cash! -Jessica
THEJESSICALBLOG.COM
Post a Comment