Wednesday, February 29, 2012

**Link-up Party/ WWW/ WiW**

So happy it's finally WEDNESDAY!!
All week I've thought it's a day ahead of what it really is,
And let me tell you, I'm SO ready for the weekend!

I've been a total slacker with outfits these past couple of weeks,
And sadly only have 2...
This outfit is one that I just put together...
The scarf is a recent addition to my wardrobe,
and I am in love!
I have so many ideas to incorporate this into my outfits!
{Scarf: Old Navy/ Cardi: Hollister/ Belt: F21/ Boots: Steve Madden via Amazon/ Jeans: Nordy's}
 Do you see what I see? Cash wanted to get in on the picture taking too...
He is the cutest!

 This is my Pinterest inspiration outfit...
I just wish I had a cute baby to pose with!
{Red Pants: F21/ Striped Shirt & Blazer: H&M/ Ballet Flats: Target}

As always, this Wednesday I'm Linking up with:
Momma go Round for Real Momma, Real Style {because I'm a momma now :)}
 Rolled up Pretty for Whatever, Whenever Wednesday and
The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday

P.s. Can it PLEASE be Spring yet?! I have some serious SPRING FEVER and
am completely dying for some warm weather!

26 comments:

Holli said...

Cute outfits! I've been searching for a cute scarf for awhile now. Maybe I need to check Old Navy!

Sarah said...

Love the scarf with the belt! I need to try that!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

LOVE the scarf tucked into the belt, super cute!!! :)

Ashley said...

Really great outfits! You did good interpreting the pinterest outfit.

Stopping by from the pleated poppy!

Hahn's said...

You have had some great success at Old Navy lately!! YAY!!

Cute outfits as always.

PS- if you ever need a cute baby to pose with I think I might have a hook up =)

Sara@iSass said...

I love how you tucked your scarf into your belt, that is clever.
I love Pinterest, great idea. Normally I just pin it and forget it...I'm going to go back through them all and try to match.

Amanda said...

Oh I seriously love how you wore the scarf! loVE your style girl
Happy Wednesday!
Xoxo
Manda

Alexandra said...

Cute Laura!

Clayton and Heidi said...

I about feel out of my chair when i saw that the scarf was from Old Navy. I'm lovin' it.

cate @ wild ruffle said...

You are so adorable! I love how you belted that scarf.:)

Tiffany said...

I love your scarf, and having it under your belt! Super cute!

You may not have a cute baby but you have a cute puppy!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

so cute! I love the red pants and I LOVE the scarf belted. I still havent gotten brave enough to try it...but you pull it off perfectly!

Thanks for your sweet comments!
xox
Cami

Katie said...

I LOVE the scarf under the belt!! what a cute outfit!

henning love said...

both outfits are so so awesome!! i love them gosh i really really do

Amanda Martinez said...

I kind of want to own your closet!! SUPER CUTE!! :D And I agree that spring really couldn't come sooner!

Kathrin Paul said...

I wish you had a baby to pose with to. :)

Unknown said...

could you be any cuter!? I doubt it. love the scarf tucked under your belt. Wish I could pull that look off. xoxo

Lovelyladyjb said...

You look so cute! I also grab inspiration from pinterest sometimes! I wish it were spring now too!

New follower!

Makaila said...

"Let's be honest, it's mostly Laura"... LOL, love it! And love your looks and how you draw inspiration from pinterest. Your Adorbs girl!

Antoinette Musik said...

Both of these outfits are so damn cute. You have a great style sweetie.

★ JASMINE ★ said...

i love the outfit ! you look gorgeous! and yes, i have spring fever girl! me, me, me! *raises hand!*

why isn't it here yet though!

newest follower btw! visit sometime <3

Kendall said...

Love the pink pants look, so cute! And a baby would have been a nice accessory haha

tallkendall.blogspot.com

Veronika Novotny said...

Aw, this look is absolutely fantastic! I'm loving how you've styled it!! The scarf & belt add such a lovely vibe to this outfit. And hehe, my pets always try to sneak into my photos too. ;)

De EspaƱa said...

I love the scarf outfit, so cute!

Amy @ All In A Day said...

Such cute outfits!! I love them both! I LOVE how you did the scarf with the belt. I've been trying to be brave enough to try the colored denim! You look so cute in them! Stopping by from WIWW! xoxo

Megan said...

Sweet outfits! But where is your baby in the second outfit? ;) ahahaha