Oh yes, it is Wednesday! Halfway through the week! WHOOT WHOOT!
If you're a regular, I bet you're looking for my SMILES...
BUT - I've seen many blogs that do What I Wore Wednesday Posts
And I want play too!!
So I've decided I'm going to switch it up a bit and do SMILES one week and
What I wear/ Pinterest Recreation every other!
Remember THIS post about my 2012 Goal??
Well, I've been using my life-size Pinterest board on almost a daily basis!
LOVE IT!!
Outfit #1:
I definitely had to go out of my comfort zone for this outfit...
{Red Pants: F21/ Wedges: Nine West/ Chambray Top: American Eagle/ Blazer: Nordy's Rack}
Outfit #2:
Now this is what I'm comfortable with and LOVE...
Now this is what I'm comfortable with and LOVE...
BLACK ON BLACK Baby!


{Top: H&M/ Necklace: 80's Purple/ Jeggings: Nordy's/ Heels: Nine West}
Outfit #3:
I love the cute yet casual look of this outfit!
Lauren is definitely one of my faves for fashion inspiration!
{Top: F21/ Jeans: Nordy's/ Ballet Flats: H&M}
The best part, I had every single one of these items in my wardrobe already!
I'm completely loving the shopping from my closet game!
Especially with the help of Pinterest for outfit ideas!




12 comments:
I love seeing all your fun outfits!! They give me ideas =)
Love you!!
Great job recreating! I loveeee that black outfit! I think I like yours better than the pinterest one!
Firstly, you are a dear sweet friend and your prayers are much appreciated.
Secondly, your hair is so cute lately I can't handle it. CUTENESS!
Thirdly, these are my kind of outfits. Especially that last one. So proud of you for branching out on the first one! You look stunning! I think it's a keeper.
I love how you are recreating these looks in your own way! I love the first one! New follower!
Kristal
http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/
That is so fun! I love seeing what people wear, I always look at the WIWW on other blogs too. Maybe someday I'll have to try it with you! I love your pinterest recreations, especially the black on black - it looks so pretty.
you are so cute! i love all of your outfits! definitely my style too
oooo love all your outfits!!! every single one! You did amazing recreating them!
thanks for linking up!
xoxo
Cami
so cute! you did such a great job copying the other looks! and i love the black dress/tunic - very chic!
Look at what a star you are! Rock it, girrrrlll!!!
I love this game! Super cute outfits!
your cute Laura!
OMGosh you are the cutest and I love your style!!
New follower fomr The Pleated Poppy
www.simply-lovely-things.com
Post a Comment