It's Wednesday, which means it's time for my weekly SMILES!
As always, so many things to SMILE about this week!! Like...
Celebrating New Years Eve by going to the festivities in Downtown SLC!
We rode Trax so we didn't have to mess with parking and such...
{I seriously LOVE riding Trax, it makes me feel like I live in a big city or something - HA!}
We celebrated the New Year with this adorable couple,
Our very good friends: LaShae & Noah!
It's tradition to bring in the New Year with them -
it's our 5th year spending it with them!
This tradition definitely makes me SMILE!
Downtown was beautiful, there were so many people out and about,
So much to do and see!
How cute is he?! Seriously, makes me SMILE every.single.day!
We had such a blast! Definitely a New Years Eve to remember!!
************
Also making me SMILE:
This freaking adorable mug that LaShae and Noah got me for Christmas!
When it's hot, the owls are wide awake with a bright sun...
And when it's cold, it changes to night, there is a moon, stars, and the super-cute owls are sleeping!
SO freaking cute, right?!
************
I just finished the fabulous Tina Fey's Bossypants that I got for Christmas...
This book seriously had me SMILING the entire way through!
I've always loved her from SNL and 30 Rock...
But this book just made me LOVE her so much more!
She's freaking hilarious, I loved "getting to know her" better through this book!
*************
And finally, another Christmas present that keeps me SMILING...
Pure DKNY Verbena
This stuff seriously smells AMAZING! So fresh!
Michael and I are both SO picky about perfumes,
neither of us can stand floral scents...
neither of us can stand floral scents...
For a while, I was wearing the same perfume as my Grandma, Cool Waters
{Don't judge, my Grandma has FABULOUS taste in her perfume! :)}
But it doesn't last long at all....
So, before Christmas, M and I went on the hunt for a yummy perfume...
We most definitely found it in this stuff... Simply, perfection!
There you have it, my super random SMILES for the week :)!!







13 comments:
Thanks for the follow. :) Love that mug. Too cute.
That mug is seriously so fun!!!
Maybe I can borrow Bossypants from you. Looks like mine kind of book.
Thanks for keeping the Smiles going- I always look forward to your Smile posts =)
You should have taken a picture of the mug with cold stuff in it, too! I love riding Trax too, it was one of my favorite parts about going to school at the U. I rode Trax every day back then and I always got so much done while I was on the train, and I didn't have to waste gas or yell at other stupid drivers. I'll have to remember that perfume next time I'm at the mall so I can smell it. Tony is picky too about what perfumes he likes, so I always just buy the kind he likes best.
PS - Tina Fey has really sexy arms.
I'm always so excited to see your Wednesday blog post! :) So glad you guys were able to see LaShea and Noah! Love the leg pop:)
I love reading your posts! Oh and I miss you...badly!
Oh, Laura. I just love you. You're so pretty and stylish and witty. I love everything you do and say and read and smell and even look at on the internet, like "what is in crab salad?". You're so inquisitive and interesting. I just really think you're nice. Please always be my friend. I'm your number one fan. I know Michael follows with a close 2nd. HAGS!
PS. Crab. Crab is in crab salad.
Oh Kat, how I love you! Thanks for high jacking my blog comments! HAHA! You did give me a fabulous chuckle though!
P.s. Crab salad also has mayo, celery seed, Celery stalk, Old Bay and onion. Just in case you decide to like seafood :)
sweety pics!!! cam to visit my blog and if you like we can follow each other? (also on facebook !) http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a wonderful day… keep in touch…
Hey lady! I love your blog to death and am awarding you the Liebster Blog Award for bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers! If you'd like to accept the award, you can find instructions back at my blog on today's post! Glad life is good!
Girl, you're famous! Love you!
you are so darling! i just noticed you are following my blog and i wanted to welcome you:) love your blog! you are the cutest!!
Post a Comment